• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    No sir....I would not say,"wasting...time"". There is a chance. I have seen them their before. BTW....great choice,a 38/357 lever gun is(IMO) a "tacticle" lever. With the 180's a good closer range hog deer slayer also.

If your drive is not too far,take a look. HOWEVER....be prepared for what you will see. --- SAWMAN

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This show is going to be way too packed and the prices will be smoking crack high. I was going to go in order to find a S&W M&P, but GCGF hooked me with what I needed instead.

T

tinman

I took the CCW class at the last gun show here. They told me not to go over to the local Agricultural office in Ft Walton to complete and submit my paperwork because the stories of people getting their license back within 2 weeks were false.

My wife's CCW application at FWB in June took about 10 days, and mine took about 3 weeks (mine took longer as I'm resident alien).

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My CCW took too long cuz I couldnt figure out if I was a fugitive from justice or not...i hate taking tests

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll go by there tomorrow morning - probably hang out at Dead Eye Luke's table. If you're looking for a light, thin custom molded Kydex holster for your CCW - you should check him out.

Simple in design & construction - very effective, completely comfortable...and affordable. He's also introducing mag carriers, but I'm not sure if he'll have them ready for this show.

I'll be taking my G29SF and extra barrels to sell - or as trade stock should I see something I "need"...

glock

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a dead eye Luke for my p11 and my lc9. They are awesome. I'm getting one today for my kahr p40.

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a dead eye Luke for my p11 and my lc9. They are awesome. I'm getting one today for my kahr p40.

I met Dead Eye Luke at the show, decent quality for the cost. I prefer AIWB and I discussed my custom options with him. I'm looking at getting a custom AIWB for my Ruger LCP and if possible a new pocket holster.

I also picked up a Ruger 22/45 Lite for the price I desired. It was a packed show, but not that bad. Of course a lot of things there were smoking crack prices, but there were some deals and fair prices.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I met Dead Eye Luke at the show, decent quality for the cost. I prefer AIWB and I discussed my custom options with him. I'm looking at getting a custom AIWB for my Ruger LCP and if possible a new pocket holster.

I also picked up a Ruger 22/45 Lite for the price I desired. It was a packed show, but not that bad. Of course a lot of things there were smoking crack prices, but there were some deals and fair prices.

I was looking all over for a 22/45 lite....nice guns.....yea,I was told 175.00 for a bcg today,a standard DPMS..

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I must ammend I did get some punches,picks,vise blocks and the like very reasonably,in some cases cheapest I have seen,there were good deals to be had..

scoob

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    what time does it open? i want 10/22 bolt buffers and maybe mag release. anyone seen em there?

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CCW Class should not be more than 50.00 per person... I teach it for 50.00 give me a call.... and as of now the ccw from ft walton is taking 1 to 2 weeks

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not blown away with the show by any stretch. Usually I don't have to pay 7 bucks to go into a store to be bumped and jostled to pay retail. Despite the signs saying ask for the best price, the most likely answer was "I'm already giving it away...".

From a plus side, it was nice to see everything laid out. Good for the lookie-loo. Which would explain the attitude from the vendors I guess. Hell I'd prob be grouchy too dealing with that and the dumb questions. I def heard a couple that made me move away post haste! LOL

Hind site there was one table I should have picked a couple of things up from. Does anyone know the table to the left on entering? Think big yellow sign. Their prices looked decent. Had a FN57 pistol for a K I believe and a .45-70 I should have walked away with.

Worthwhile diversion on a Sat all things told, but keep expectations in check. I did make the wife note that I walked into a gun show with an ass load of cash in my pocket and didn't spend a dime. She didn't look impressed...... Just nothing that I had to have right there.

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was looking all over for a 22/45 lite....nice guns.....yea,I was told 175.00 for a bcg today,a standard DPMS..

There was another vendor selling one for $400. They were by the left corner of the building and it was in a glass case. I got mine from Ranger Firearms out of Fort Walton.

Everyone else who had one wanted ~$470.

XD45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i did not see panic buying BUT there was a run on ammo in gulf breeze yesterday 223 and 22s are GONE the girl said it started fri night

i did pick up a nice xd45 WITH 4 MAGE AND EXTRA CASE for cheep and a SPICIAL EDITION P89 RUGER

Top Bottom