• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ssuajk

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ll be there in the morning. It does stink and I’d rather sell to members here first.
    my 3 .22 carbines all work and my crusty Springfield 20 ga is a shell saver compared to my auto loader lol. Might save the 22 six shooter and 1968 SKB model 500 with a bulge...who knows someone may have a barrel set or create a coach gun. I’ll report on tomorrow’s gaggle
    PS I got a Remington 597 .17 hmr semi to unload too.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Somebody please take some pics. I really wanted to be there but driving to Crestview for a 1911 with my kids in tow this morning. Oh the irony.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I can see it now. Few people there. Ignoring buyers. 10-11am the line gets longer, and people don't want to wait and pawn off on the side.
    Who is going to buy or hang out? We need a play by play. Haha.

ssuajk

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lines aren’t bad, one man upset he couldn’t get 200 a piece for four stripped lowers, shotties are $125. The semi-22’s were $200 a piece. I kept my pistol, o/u and .17 hmr
    4801635C-F9EB-4519-A096-40E441E1411E.jpeg

mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Lines aren’t bad, one man upset he couldn’t get 200 a piece for four stripped lowers, shotties are $125. The semi-22’s were $200 a piece. I kept my pistol, o/u and .17 hmr View attachment 113280
    That there looks like the leading criminal element in Pensacola !
    (Gang Members)
    I will sleep better tonight knowing they have been disarmed .

ssuajk

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    80% looked over 65 years. Saw a few old single shot shotties, 22 and 25 pistols..I did see one .45. The older marine behind also dumped a .22 semi rifle and a black powder revolver in rough shape.
    one station checked for clear weapons and then you move forward to payment window(cash).
    To be honest it said operable weapons but I don’t think they cared much about that.

ssuajk

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think some of the elder people didn’t know what they had but hey maybe grandma’s a dead shot. The police checking for cleared weapons most likely rejected that pellet gun. However the young cop at the payment window asked me if my old 20 ga single shot was semi or bolt...???

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wait for the glowing report about the "buyback" in the local news,.Maybe the mayor and city council slapping themselves on the back while reciting the montra "If it saves one child, its worth it".

Any private purchase yet?

ssuajk

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was glad to see no camera/reporters there. I did see one man filming on his phone...maybe a tik tok, fb or tweet thing...dunno cause I don’t use them. Also saw one man show up with a poster board offering fair market value for weapons. I was already at pay window.
    Due to the wreck on Escambia bridge I barely made the 90 exit and came around the bay(hadn’t done that since Ivan).

Ron

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They should have called it "Pensacola's junk emporium"! That's all they got was somebody else's junk. The bad guy's know they can get better prices on the black market (street).

Top Bottom