• Price: 11,500

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Santa Rosa Beach, FL
    So I'm once again downsizing my gun collection. I can meet prospective buyers at my property in Ponce De Leon to test fire as needed/desired.

I'm going to list a bunch of guns (separately I think) and looking to sell probably half.

Coolest item is a 1986 transferable Cobray M11 Machinegun. It's on a paper form 4. This is an NFA item and can be transferred face to face in Florida (Would require half payment up front, remainder upon approved Form 4). This is a process and took me about a year to purchase originally. This is a large lot of M11 parts/uppers/mags and I will try and list most parts, but I'm sure I'll miss things.
    I have a period correct Cobray suppressor still at SOT waiting on a stamp that would go with package as well, so two $200 tax stamps.
    • M11 9mm - Not a mint condition collectible, but a great shooter with tons of accessories. Only drawback is I don't have the factory stock. I do have a VZ58 sidefolder, a Practical Solutions sidefolder, and a fixed Lage stock though. There is a bin of spare parts that includes sears, springs, firing pins, etc... also included.
    • Lage Max 31 upper - Takes Suomi drum mags/slow fire bolt reduces fire rate to make much more manageable, and has a cherry bomb muzzle device.
    • Sterling 22lr upper takes Ruger 10/22 mags (honestly I've never got this to run more than 3-4 rounds in a row, but collectible for sure)
    • 11 Suomi 72 round drum mags (one is very loose in Lage upper) (About $100 per)
    • 3 lage Suomi Drum holders (made to strap to chest rig to hold 3 drum mags)
    • 4 Suomi 50 round quad stack "coffin" mags with leather mag holder and loader (these were $750)
    • 2 15 round short mags
    • 2 Zytel 32 round mags
    • 3 recon ordnance 32rd mags
    • Lage grip
    • 2 M11 24k gold charms (original owner had these made by a jeweler in Pensacola I believe
    • Heat shroud barrel extension, pistol grip
    IMG_4039.JPG

IMG_3692.jpeg

IMG_3698.jpeg
    IMG_3696.jpeg

Please be serious if you're contacting about purchasing. I have no problem going through a dealer or negotiating terms a bit (I'd split tax stamps type thing). Google how to purchase NFA items (this is the same as an sbr or a suppressor from a tax stamp/background standpoint) if you're not aware of the process. I can not just hand this over to someone.

*509T not included with Lage upper, I'd like to keep.

andystop94

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Tax stamp just came back for the SWD suppressor that'll go with this. As soon as I can go pick up I'll add some pics. Same price with old school SWD suppressor included (will be two $200 tax stamps though...).

3154tm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    damn! with all the extras this is a deal! i have an M11/nine and i paid a fortune gathering all the xtras that come with this gun. 22lr conversion kits alone go for huge bucks. not to mention, if you're local, being able to meet the seller, check out the gun and shoot it. one the scariest things about buying nfa guns is sending thousands of $ dollars across country for a gun you've never seen to someone you've never met and don't know anything about. hope this gun stays local in case we ever have another meet and shoot. glws.

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I've been looking for a similar setup for a while, if it's still available at the end of the year I'm an interested buyer.

Top Bottom