DK Firearms

Our National Guard Soldiers have been assaulted on the Southern Border at El Paso Texas.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Ironic and sad with a dash of haha funny. It’s not about anybody else, my only concern is the future of my grandchildren. Its about American whites and their lack of racial consciousness, even in times like these. Why is it OK for every racial group in America to collectivize for their best interests except for whites?

Yup. Troubling times…

There’s a difference between being “blind to Race” and being “blind to RACISM”.

If you are talking to someone, their words/actions/etc should be the determination for how you see them, not their skin pigment.

That doesn’t mean we should be head-in-the-sand ostriches and be so naive to think there aren’t people who 100% classify others based on skintone.

Personally, I think ALL of the “racial group” organizations are inherently “racist”. How could they not be? They are literally defining and differentiating themselves by skintone.

I have no respect for a person that seeks some sort of advantage over another person based on skintone.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    I don’t understand why have the National Guard there with rifles and not use them, if our troops were allowed to use their weapons when necessary this invasion might cease.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I watched the video. Reminded me of Jan. 6, except they didn't beat the guards. They ran to a much larger fence, to wait in line I guess. I wonder which fence was the border? I've seen more physical interaction at Mardis Gras struggling for a moon pie.
    Youre condoning this?
    What would you do if that was your back door?

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    the left would just love the NG to open up on them ,it would give them a marching martyr
    It’s going to come to that sooner or later, left vs right. Shots will be fired and the next Revolution will begin

Raven

Master
    I've heard no response from CIC concerning this abhorrent event.....

Over 100 migrants break through razor wire, knock down guards as they illegally cross El Paso border in wild scene
    That POS isn't Commander in Chief of anything until war is declared by Congress

Raven

Master
    court marshaled any of those men today if they would have fired.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

We gotta "label to disable". Re-label all those illegals as terrorists so as to cover the service members under the rules of engagement for the service members killing terrorists

Screenshot_20240323-192650.png
    Screenshot_20240323-192643.png
    Screenshot_20240323-192635.png

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Dear White people;

You have been the targets and victims of the worlds most insidious gaslighting event in the history of psyops. Your (((fellow whites))) of semetic descent have waged this campaign of terror on your people since at least the build up to World War 2. They want your people wiped from the face of this earth.

You have your allies. Military vets of all colors see what you got going on, and will lend aid. I know I will, and many others. Christians of all races will have your six. But the cards are stacked. Please prepare. God bless you all.
    That last Purge movie comes to mind... where all the white people rich enough to run get shot at and then all run to Mexico to save their necks

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Top Bottom