• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to quit smoking, I submitted my letter of resignation to my current employer of 12 years and have taken a job in a smoke free environment, so if I don't quit, the toilet will flush and, well I don't want to think about that....

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My goal is to become the youngest curmudgeon in history!

Blue e-cigs taste like shit! I tried one and couldn't even finish it. Sean? Y need to come over here one day and I'll take ya to my place where they let you try all the flavors.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My goal is to become the youngest curmudgeon in history!

Blue e-cigs taste like shit! I tried one and couldn't even finish it. Sean? Y need to come over here one day and I'll take ya to my place where they let you try all the flavors.

Deal. Maybe next Saturday?

Rsekerka: Its not so bad. I thought it was going to be rough when I bought a new house and vowed to never smoke in it. What I found out is that even though I smoke, the more I make my environment more smoke free the more I can live without cigs.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If there isn't a tornado up at Mom's house tonight, I'll be up there next weekend. Checked a Memphis newscast weather report online and it looked like the cell heading her way blew itself out on the bluff south of town, so hopefully it'll all be well. I'm off all week. Think you could get away for a bit? I'll buy lunch too!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Steve misspelled. Looks like we'll have to tie him up and horse whip him. We don't tolerate poor spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes around here.

Hoss, let me see how the week goes. If the weather sucks one day I'll drive over.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wish it was that easy for me, haven't smoked inside (besides by myself in Hotel rooms) since I left my Dad's place(2000). I hated that smell inside and what it did to furniture/ wall paint/glass....I won't smoke in the car if the wifey is with me, unless she makes me mad, then I light up. No, Never with the grand kids. At home the garage is my smoking den.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Steve misspelled. Looks like we'll have to tie him up and horse whip him. We don't tolerate poor spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes around here.

Hoss, let me see how the week goes. If the weather sucks one day I'll drive over.

Haha. I remember my folks pulling the cieling towels down to clean the yellow off them from smoking. I smoked from 14 to 24, hit and miss for a few years after... My 2 year old went to er with croup
    ! First thing doc asked was who smokes in the house? I quit then and went to chew for 10-12, then just quit tobaco altogether and started drinking more :)

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think I could be more succesful in quitting if I could have a couple of cheerleader types help me get over the stress when needed.

I used to travel a lot more for work and spent a lot of time in hotels. I always got non smoking rooms and would make the trek outside pretty often. As I got older I said "screw it" a lot more often and just didn't smoke.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The terrible truth about cannabis: Expert's devastating 20-year study finally demolishes claims that smoking pot is harmless

One in six teenagers who regularly smoke the drug become dependent
    It doubles risk of developing psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
    Heavy use in adolescence appears to impair intellectual development
    Driving after smoking cannabis doubles risk of having a car crash
    Study's author said: 'If cannabis is not addictive then neither is heroin'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...laims-smoking-pot-harmless.html#ixzz3FUPoLxWG
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess then that about 90% of the guys and girls that were in South East Aisa in the 60's should be druggies by now.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow Frank they on you again????? Going to west fla. hosp. tonight friend dying of lung cancer, in hospice now!!!! Don't know if he smoked or not, people going to do what they want!!! Denny in pace!!!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yeah I know people die, they always do die of something, sorry for your friend.

I just find it ironic states legalizing smoking drugs and giving people a hard time for smoking cigs, a legal product...fat kills more people every year than cigs, ugly even more...lol

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I started the vap thing today

I have a friend that was a heavy smoker and he started vaping 5 weeks ago and he said he feels better in the morning, he can taste things a lot better, and his sense of smell is better. Good for you Snowbird and good luck!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    All this kinda reminds me of what was attributed to a quote from Richard Prior. Supposidly he said at a live concert in his later years. "Hell,some people say that I am addicted to smokin' crack. Shit man,I been smokin' crack a couple times a day for the last 20 years,and I ain't addicted yet."

I don't smoke. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom