• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And did some of you change your mind about people from the north.????? At least the women???

I actually changed my mind about people from the North a few years ago. I've made some pretty good friends that moved here from up north.

Now, chicks from West Virginia are another matter. I dated two. Both were absolutely gorgeous and both were absolutely loonie tunes, bat shit crazy.

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now, chicks from West Virginia are another matter. I dated two. Both were absolutely gorgeous and both were absolutely loonie tunes, bat shit crazy.

They all are.
    I married a Yankee too. But after a few years of being down here, she's seeing the error of her ways. She likes mullet, so I'll keep her

TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sorry but...them big,blobby,blasphemous,bountiful,bazoomba's of the highest possible weight,along with them Aff-can body markings,and them huge,gigantic buuuuu-tocks,don't do a damn thing for this old man.

NOW take a small/thin(110lb) in stature,red haired,green eyed,5' 7" freckle faced beauty,with NO tats,or do-dads stuck through her skin,with boobs that will fit nicely into a champagne glass,with nothing hanging over the rim,and I will surely start adoption papers in the morning. ---- SAWMAN

HAHA, Finally a fellow follower of petite women! I have never liked the big breasted anything, other than turkey or chicken. I agree, a petite gal with subtle curves, no more than a "B" cup, and I'm golden. Only difference SAWMAN, I don't mind a tattoo here or there or even a surprise piercing to spice up the mix. Kudos for exposing what OTHER men like and not just going with the Bigger the Better crowd.

TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Found a pic for everyone here who is posting their chicks with guns pics. naked-chicks-with-guns.jpg

Couldn't resist! Great job though people on the REAL deals.

Attachments

• naked-chicks-with-guns.jpg
      naked-chicks-with-guns.jpg
      17.4 KB · Views: 236

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HAHA, Finally a fellow follower of petite women! I have never liked the big breasted anything, other than turkey or chicken. I agree, a petite gal with subtle curves, no more than a "B" cup, and I'm golden. Only difference SAWMAN, I don't mind a tattoo here or there or even a surprise piercing to spice up the mix. Kudos for exposing what OTHER men like and not just going with the Bigger the Better crowd.

This ^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom