• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “A .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.”
    -President Joseph Biden 2022

Truly one for the history books.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    “A .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.”
    -President Joseph Biden 2022

Truly one for the history books.

The most disturbing quote from that puppet is what he said just prior:

“The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute.”

^— from a POS “POTUS” who swore the following less than 17-months prior:

“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

FJB.

Edit to add: he “swore” that oath at an invite-only regime installment ceremony guarded by federal troops and a wall. More protection than he would even think about talking about for our entire National border.

FJB.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Edit to add: he “swore” that oath at an invite-only regime installment ceremony guarded by federal troops and a wall. More protection than he would even think about talking about for our entire National border.
    I've seen video that suggested Biden' hand was lifted off the book while swearing. I heard from somewhere else that Biden got sworn in during the time slot usually reserved for a vice president and that Kamala had been sworn in during the time slot reserved for swearing in a President

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    “I am come amongst you, as you see, at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live and die amongst you all; to lay down for my God, and for my kingdom, and my people, my honour and my blood, even in the dust. I know I have the body but of a weak and feeble woman; but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too, and think foul scorn that Parma or Spain, or any prince of Europe, should dare to invade the borders of my realm; to which rather than any dishonour shall grow by me, I myself will take up arms, I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field.”

(Queen Elizabeth I, 1588)

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Written thousands of years ago.

Amazin! (In Jesse Lee Peterson's voice)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    "I blew up the building!"

"Why?!"

"Because you made a phone call!"

RickG

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the sentiment but the Churchill quote has been misattributed to him and several others and may not actually be a quote.
    http://quoteinvestigator.com/2011/11/07/rough-men/

Similar case for the "rifle behind every blade of grass"

FWIW.
    A great many of quotes that are attributed to Churchill were really made by others.

But Journalists fawning over the man often were not educated enough to recognize this.

One of the most extreme examples was the "Iron curtain" quote.
    This was actually from Joseph Goebbels:" And if we shall lose this war the west will find an iron curtain going up overnight in the middle of Europe"

Churchills use of the phrase came months later and shows he listened to german wartime radio

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I can see Lex saying that... but this is Will Smith and his ex-NSA buddy Gene Hackman in "Enemy Of The State". It's not paranoia if they're really after you...

Potayto, Potahto.

I knew the quote. I just always think of him as Lex a little bit...

BF56DAF9-5151-4E6E-8296-CE1D9C570699.jpeg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Top Bottom