• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Instead of the crybaby bullshit that has been posted the last few days. Seems we need a dungeon type spot to let everyone else know that we have shithead sellers (those that think there shit is worth gold) and buyers (those that like to lowball your shit that you think is worth gold) just to keep it interesting.
    But anyhoo keep the sales positive and honest!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    QUESTION - - -> Is it against the forum rules (respectful dialog policy) if you talk bad about yourself ??
    If not,I think some people should start.
    Thank you. --- SAWMAN

turbo98

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw someone post 900 rounds of .223 for $990. I thought it was a joke at first, but he was serious.I get ammo is spread thin, but not $1+ a round thin. Not yet, at least. Plenty of places to buy it cheaper.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw someone post 900 rounds of .223 for $990. I thought it was a joke at first, but he was serious.I get ammo is spread thin, but not $1+ a round thin. Not yet, at least. Plenty of places to buy it cheaper.

Then , buy it from the places that have it cheaper. No one at the present time can force you to pay more than you’re willing to pay. I don’t see the problem , that you apparently see.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Instead of the crybaby bullshit that has been posted the last few days. Seems we need a dungeon type spot to let everyone else know that we have shithead sellers (those that think there shit is worth gold) and buyers (those that like to lowball your shit that you think is worth gold) just to keep it interesting.
    But anyhoo keep the sales positive and honest!

it seems to me that we mostly have shithead buyers, the folks that didn’t prepare for what anyone with normal intelligence would have seen coming. They want someone else to buy and store ammunition for them while they vacation, buy new cars and all the other nonessential fun stuff. Then they want to get on the forum and whine that nobody is taking care of them for free. It’s actually pretty simple if you think the price is to high then don’t gouge yourself. Buy it from some other person or do without. It’s your choice not the seller’s.

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    wow... this turned fast! i'm not a low baller but always ask if that's the best the seller can do on price. if i really want it, i won't haggle. i'm as prepared as i can be with supplies, but am always lookin' for that "deal"! as to shithead buyers, i guess i screen them pretty well. i have been lucky and gotten great sellers, with honest deals. people gonna try to get the most for the item they are selling because the market demands it. good old capitalism at its finest. i love a good supply and demand market i tell you whut!

turbo98

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then , buy it from the places that have it cheaper. No one at the present time can force you to pay more than you’re willing to pay. I don’t see the problem , that you apparently see.

I'm glad you don't see the problem. I do, and that's why I posted.

turbo98

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just what you said, War-Buff. It's YOUR opinion. My opinion is, $1.10 per round is high. Nothing wrong with thinking that, I didn't post in the guys thread. I'll just continue buying 1000 round boxes for $575.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The above posts,#6 and #9 make waaaaay too much sense to some forum members.
    Makes perfect sense to me though.
    Couldn't have said it any better. All boils down to the above 2.
    I'm still gouging and buying. Laughing about gouging and not crying or whining about buying.
    LIFE GOES ON !! ----- SAWMAN

Top Bottom