• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    JUst got my new 45 shield in have put about 100 rds through it , mostly 45 SW-lead bullets, shots great, will be carry soon after getting use to it, have only find one thing I don't like, and that is the RT grip. but only on the side that comes in contact with my side, it is like rough sand paper. so I took some sand paper. on that part, and reduce the points, and it now feels good. Will be playing cards with it next. Just my 5 cents jj

Tradewind

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm so tempted to get one, especially now with the S&W rebate, can't beat the price. And all the great reviews aren't helping me keep my Visa in my pocket! Did you get it locally or on line?

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I'm so tempted to get one, especially now with the S&W rebate, can't beat the price. And all the great reviews aren't helping me keep my Visa in my pocket! Did you get it locally or on line?

They're nice guns. Broke mine in last weekend, great little gun - fed FMJ and HP just fine, multiple brands. Not a single malfunction in 250 rounds. Carried it with me today on my travels and it disappears IWB.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have one in 9mm and it is my main carry gun. Prices have come down substantially too...my weapon has been reliable and shoots real nice. I think the op will like it!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, own two .45 Shields now thanks to the great prices with the rebate period! The grip texture is a bit aggressive and if it comes in contact with your skin on an IWB holster, you will not like it! I wear an undershirt 95% of the time, so that helps. In reference to the grip texture, I will be taking the texture off the backside of the 7 round magazine. It catches my shirt vs the flush fit magazine.

It really is a great carry piece in .45!! It is my everyday carry now.

Top Bottom