• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Anyone that believes the speaker of the house owns a home that isn’t protected by the secret service is easily fooled. Anything the media reports is suspect at best . Often its a pure fabrication , and nothing more.
    Anyone that thinks the third highest person in the United States governments family is not protected by the secret service is either a fool , a democrat or perhaps both.

seandizzie

Expert
    Its San Francisco. Sounds like some gay man love gone wrong.

Also, I wonder if Paul was drunk at the time, hospital likely took a blood sample. He’s on DUI probation for causing an accident with injury... thats a Potential VOP. I’m using my critical thinking cap

IronBeard

Master
    Way too many BS flags flapping in the breeze for me.

The cops just happened to be right there on a wellness check and witnessed the entire thing? What was the source reason for that check??

Articles I've read said the first the cops saw was the two were struggling over a hammer. What makes them certain, beyond reasonable doubt, that pelosi was not the aggressor/attacker? Did you really see what you swear you saw, or did you show up after the fact, make assumptions/generalize and/or just take someone's word for it. Are you sure about that five minutes?!

For sure my hammers have gone up in value. I've got a 28 oz. framing hammer, that after a tsp to start the nail will sink a 16d nail in one hit. Tacti-cool for sure. Just might paint it black....

IronBeard

Master
    Its San Francisco. Sounds like some gay man love gone wrong.

Also, I wonder if Paul was drunk at the time, hospital likely took a blood sample. He’s on DUI probation for causing an accident with injury... thats a Potential VOP. I’m using my critical thinking cap
    Well, it was rumored there was an unidentified person in the front seat when he was pulled over for cause (DUI/DWI), given a pass, then subsequently charged when the cover-up was exposed....

seandizzie

Expert
    Well, it was rumored there was an unidentified person in the front seat when he was pulled over for cause (DUI/DWI), given a pass, then subsequently charged when the cover-up was exposed....
    I have heard the same.

Also Paul as a driver caused an accident when he was young which killed his brother. Lost control of the vehicle.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Way too many BS flags flapping in the breeze for me.

The cops just happened to be right there on a wellness check and witnessed the entire thing? What was the source reason for that check??

Articles I've read said the first the cops saw was the two were struggling over a hammer. What makes them certain, beyond reasonable doubt, that pelosi was not the aggressor/attacker? Did you really see what you swear you saw, or did you show up after the fact, make assumptions/generalize and/or just take someone's word for it. Are you sure about that five minutes?!

For sure my hammers have gone up in value. I've got a 28 oz. framing hammer, that after a tsp to start the nail will sink a 16d nail in one hit. Tacti-cool for sure. Just might paint it black....
    how much for the hammer? is it fully semi-automatic?

seandizzie

Expert
    Remember that time a Junkie tried ripping of a 17 year old immigrant, working at her family store, with a fake $20. Scared she called the police. Then the Junkie tried to eat the pills he had on him, literally falling out of his mouth as he fought arrest. The police restrained the the Junkie who died of Cardiac arrest, with multiple times past a fatal amount of fentanyl and methamphetamine in his bloodstream.

017BB437-430F-4C29-AD71-25E69229106F.jpeg

Here’s Nancy kneeling in solidarity with the dope junkie...

Ric-san

Master
    Being that this happened in San Francisco…why was the perp not a “catch and release“ no bail kind of guy….had it anyone else besides Pelosi’s husband he’d be back on the street, because you know “bail money is racist”….

Carl

Master
    Breitbart, Gorka, NY Post, and memes.....no argument against such strong evidence. I thought for sure Antifa was going to be the "confirmed" culprit.
    I hope that some day people who disagree on the social and financial issues in the United States can at least find common ground in the fact that we are ruled by tyrants (regardless of party affiliation) and just stop playing into it. Probably a better chance of seeing a pink unicorn shoot glitter out his butt but anyways.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Breitbart, Gorka, NY Post, and memes.....no argument against such strong evidence. I thought for sure Antifa was going to be the "confirmed" culprit.

I don't know what the truth of this story is - I just know that we clearly don't have the full story.

This country is going down a very dark path with people resorting to violence to solve differences.

I don't know what the truth of this story is - I just know that we clearly don't have the full story.

This country is going down a very dark path with people resorting to violence to solve differences.
    As long as folks make stuff up, and other folks believe it, there never will be "truth" to any story. I don't think human nature has changed much since language/communication has existed, that is why I don't believe much of anything, except what I see in the woods. Even then, my eyes might be deceiving me.

Top Bottom