• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had t
    OK,since I have not gotten my check I went to the website, it told me I was eligible but they did not have enough info to send the check..How is that possible, they send to my account SS every month and I paid what little I owed by check?

Anyway if you have not gotten the $$ check here

Filers get your payment button
    I had to do the same thing even though I owed this year and they had no problem taking that out through direct deposit. Still no gun money

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The gov't bureaucracy . . . can't fight it . . . gotta live with it . . . surely don't have to like it . . . can still think it's EXTREMELY silly . . . at least for now. --- SAWMAN

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    wonder if they will mail you a paper check? I get super nervous about putting all this information online into a website.... since they already have my account information from years past....

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mine went direct deposit, same as this year's tax refund. I don't understand the reason for "everyone" getting it, but I guess it was easier than trying to verify who has actually been financially impacted by the shutdowns. For me, my pension, VA disability, Social Security and 401k payments have all arrived uninterrupted and on time, so why should I/we get $2400? Seems like a waste of money that "someone" is going to have to eventually repay.

Reactions: FLT

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    We do not have near that coming in but still could have lived without it. I thought $75K was a high threshold but then again that is really not that much money especially if you lost your job or business.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Threshold is $150k for married couples filing joint tax returns. My wife doesn't work and my retirement income is less than $150k.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If you fall under the max income to get the stimulus,the $2400 will last your family 2 1/2 weeks.
    The people that are/will be really hurting are the ones with a huge debt load.
    The ones that make $75K combined but owe $800-$1000 per month on vechs,$1500 per month morgage,and have a $5000. credit card balance. OUCH !! --- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Might be a couple (6+-) monthly $2K Individual Stimulus Checksto follow, its being kicked around.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well the IRS has seriously screwed me over. March 13th I did my taxes and paid them the $313 I owed for the year and then they took out another $313 from my bank account on April 15th. So they owe me $313 + my Stimulus money but I haven't seen any of it yet. I went to the Get My Payment link and entered my information and this attached is the message I get.

IRS Message.JPG

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I suppose I should be eternally grateful that I am collecting a minute part of what I paid into the government controlled non-existant retirement savings plan known as Social Security of which I will never get the full amount back with no interest to boot.
    Now, Im on pins and needles waiting for the massive and overly generous Gov-id 19 epidemic check for $2,400.00 that will sustain me and the wife for the next 12 months, or until the next measles outbreak occurs. Who are they kidding?
    Meanwhile back at the ranch, Im still working, not depending on the government, and doing just fine without Big Brother.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Paper Check distribution: reports say checks are being sent/sequenced and priortized by income. April 20th was $10K and below, 27th is $20K, May 4th $30K, add a week for each additional $10K of income for ballpark "Checks in the Mail". You've probably heard that line before. Lol

Top Bottom