• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    We bought it. They give it away to other enemy countries. IMO we should at least get an option to buy some, even get it free if it's overstock etc. So yeah I won't refuse any for sure

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    i can tell you its hot, really hot. burns up barrels in 6-8k rounds and its hell on small parts. doesn't work well on soft analogs but is real bad if you've got body armor on. i know a bunch of active duty folks and they're not big fans of it. it's not supposed to be owned by us civi pukes i know that much.

NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Opinnion? Id like to get some. Everything I have read (I have not actually used any) says that its a step up from the M855.
    More info. I've been trying to get some of this Spacegun ammo but no luck yet.

I do have an an option to acquire some , but want to do some more research .

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I will say this, it would be cool to get hands on some M855A1. That said, in the civilian world, there is no real distinct advantage using M855A1 over M855. It may, however, be nice to have a few PMAGs of M855A1 set aside if the SHTF and you anticipate having to shoot through some barriers and heavy body armor. Any more than that, M193 and M855 will do just fine.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I will say this, it would be cool to get hands on some M855A1. That said, in the civilian world, there is no real distinct advantage using M855A1 over M855. It may, however, be nice to have a few PMAGs of M855A1 set aside if the SHTF and you anticipate having to shoot through some barriers and heavy body armor. Any more than that, M193 and M855 will do just fine.
    Yep. My thought 1 in 3 would be ok too. Spaceguns need spacegun ammo!

Top Bottom