• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    FUCK Maui ! We went thru a CAT5 Hurricane Micheal and survived with no power water sewer and little food for over a month with total devastation.
    Grow some damn Balls and Man Up and rebuild! P.S, FEMA FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seems like help is being purposely blocked by government. Governor's own words were they wanted the land. Seems they (citizens) were set up for failure and death. Same old build back better sh!t.

Raven

Master
    FUCK Maui ! We went thru a CAT5 Hurricane Micheal and survived with no power water sewer and little food for over a month with total devastation.
    Grow some damn Balls and Man Up and rebuild! P.S, FEMA FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How many people died in Michael? You're looking at over a thousand people dead in Maui. Have some respect

DustyDog

Master
    The only good thing to come out of this is that some leftists may finally realize that "the government" can't always... or at least won't always... save you.

lil'skeet

Master
    The only good thing to come out of this is that some leftists may finally realize that "the government" can't always... or at least won't always... save you.
    I'll take it one step farther, your government wants you dead. You are nonessential, useless eaters, and full of carbon. That is exact words from our rulers. If people can't understand that yet they will be wearing a mask and sitting at home waiting on their miniscule check in a month until their government tells them they are safe again.
    If only people would realize what is being put in our food, water, air, and minds. Exactly why I am very close to running away to the mountains to get far away from these sheep.
    Americans are not ready to fight, we have been good little taxpaying sheep for too long.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I'll take it one step farther, your government wants you dead. You are nonessential, useless eaters, and full of carbon. That is exact words from our rulers. If people can't understand that yet they will be wearing a mask and sitting at home waiting on their miniscule check in a month until their government tells them they are safe again.
    If only people would realize what is being put in our food, water, air, and minds. Exactly why I am very close to running away to the mountains to get far away from these sheep.
    Americans are not ready to fight, we have been good little taxpaying sheep for too long.
    Yep... thats what i did. Have more guns than neighbors.
    20230707_195941.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom