• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I have a see all you can borrow to try out if you want. My poly lower is the Omni. It has a great trigger and is my lightest AR and my wife has claimed it lol.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I have a see all you can borrow to try out if you want. My poly lower is the Omni. It has a great trigger and is my lightest AR and my wife has claimed it lol.

I think rackinray has used these. Looks good. I only have about 450 rds thru the NF lower no issues. The new frontier is very tight with the anderson slick upper, had to file a bit off by hand and it was hard going. The cf is a bit fuzzy when you file/sand it. The only thing you have to watch is do not tork the castle nut to 40ftlbs it will damage it. I screwed it down to hand tight and then a 1/4 turn using the wrench. No problems.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Been toting my lightweight ar around the woods. Got a chance to walk about 4 miles with it today,, a breeze.. love it. Its amazing how much dirt it picks up. Don't have a "dust cover" on it but found out if you lube then whipe down clean the exposed portion of the bolt the dirt isn't a problem. Shot it dirty,, no issues.Need to find a slick side WITH dust cover, just to make me "feel" better. Ill mark that down for the frankinlite gen 2 build.

** its also nice to know this light gun can drill a yote from 25 to 300 yards with "irons" if I do my part. ( seeall sight)

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom