• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even a report from the Chicago Tribune opined that Rittenhouse shooting the three people was Self Defense! This just leaves the Minor in possession of a Firearm Charge, a misdemeanor. They also state the violations referenced WI Code is very ambiguous* and that actually fails in favor of Kyle. He can be acquitted as innocent of the charge by evidence or:

In criminal law, the rule of lenity holds that where a criminal statute is ambiguous, the meaning most favorable to the defendant—i.e., the one that imposes the lowest penalties—should be adopted

* Ambiguity under the Law also splits into two seperate use/applications. The Law in question could very well provide two acquittal paths. Let's not forget its a Misdemeanor Charge that on its own could be handled in several ways if the Prosecution wasn't so biased and bloodthirsty for a conviction.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...0200908-tfhn5g2davdgdemtugaf5t6mce-story.html

The Rifle. The rifle was purchased in WI with Rittenhouse''s money "for" Rittenhouse by his 18YO friend from Illinois who also stored it at his Stepfathers house. This is why the rifle never crossed State lines prior to the shooting. This "Friend" went with Kyle to protect a business in Kenosha. Two S&W M&P15s were turned into police from the trunk of the friends car. I assume the second AR belonged to the friend. There are glaring indications of a Straw Purchase reqarding the firearm used but I haven't read the friends name or straw purchase Charges to either teen. There may well be some prosecutors "Deal" for the friends testimony as the reason it has not been Charged as both would be alleged co-conspirators. IDK?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My heart goes out to this Kid, he put himself in a situation he shouldn’t have been in. His Momma allowing him into that area should have her head examined.
    Kyle went there to help, with nothing but intentions of helping that community. I 100% agree he acted in self defense when everything went to shit, but it was avoidable

Most things in life are "avoidable". A person just needs to lock himself in his basement like the former-VP.
    Hunker down like a coward and "hope for change" that others with a spine will do what is difficult and necessary.

No. Kyle showed courage to un-ass his chair and Do Something. Kyle showed conviction to help others. Kyle showed he knew it was dangerous when he carried medical supplies and a weapon to protect Others (and maybe himself). He went anyway. Kyle showed amazing restraint and control every time he decided to Not pull the trigger again.

This was not some punk who was causing trouble in the alleys after his parent's "curfew" on a school night. This was a good young man acting like a productive and responsible Citizen.

He should be applauded. Instead, he is being prosecuted.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    It applies to both. Kyle was playing a stupid game, and he won a stupid prize. Those he shor where playing stupid games as well.
    I can tell you which side had the better intention, but logic doesn't apply well lately.

Reactions: FLT

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats true, I guess I jumped the gun . I should have said the president has the ability to pardon him if he’ convicted.
    the internet is a piss poor source of information , liberals control most of the so called information sites. I put very little faith in them being unbiased.
    The control of the media is by design.
    Infiltration not invasion.
    The media is not news; it is propaganda. Anti Christian, Anti-American, anti-patriotic ideology to destroy our identity in God by selling the good old lie that we can become our own god.
    My husband had to go to an Australian news site to get facts.
    People are fleeing Paris, France.
    My sister lives there and she is fleeing also with a small child and her husband.
    They are afraid as anothe lockdown looms and they have had 2 decapitations.
    We have not become gods of our own destiny.
    We are becoming slaves.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    sorry - it was a very stupid idea to walk around with an ar at a riot. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    I dont think he would have been legal to have a handgun, or even a knife, either. Maybe a ball bat. Something a kid could have legitimately explained away... and thrown away and walked away from

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My version of what is important to me.

God, Family, Tribe.

Now that Kyle is in trouble, are the businesses that he saved giving him any support. I bet they are not. If so what he did was unwise. I would not put my life on the line for someone that expected me to do it all without them helping and on top of it for free.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess the judge thinks he's a violent flight risk.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess the judge thinks he's a violent flight risk.

The Kenosha lock up could conceivably arranged for kyle to be killed, to avoid the embarrassment of a trial that the county can not win.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    We all know it wasn't wise being there, but Kyle was trying to do good. Criminals in this country are allowed to run loose.
    Those guys could have beat the shit out of him or shot Kyle and nothing would have ever happened to them. That's what is wrong with this country right now.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We all know it wasn't wise being there, but Kyle was trying to do good. Criminals in this country are allowed to run loose.
    Those guys could have beat the shit out of him or shot Kyle and nothing would have ever happened to them. That's what is wrong with this country right now.
    you know about good intentions and paving the road to hell. Kid was only 17 just has not seen the crap that a lot of us have seen, but is seeing it now. I hope he survives and gets cut loose. He should have got the heck out of there. Thrown the upper, stock, and other parts off a bridge and melted the aluminum lower and then thrown it away and taken a long vacation out west in some national forest living in a tent.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Top Bottom