• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Think positive. Just because he was extradited doesn’t mean he’s guilty of anything...it just means they have to get their shit together to TRY to convict him. It’s not a home run by any stretch of the imagination.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If there is a true, unbiased jury of peers, I believe he will be aquitted of all Charges relating to firing the rifle. There is also Case Law regarding firearm restricted persons shooting/killing in self defense. If the death(s) were justified, then the use of the firearm was lawful and is not criminal possession. I think he will walk on the shooting Charges and 50/50 on a unsupervised Minor in possession of a firearm due to prolonged OC before the shootings and the rifle being in his possesion could be argued as "Provoking". IDK?

What did each of the shot persons do before they we shot? What would a "reasonable person" do facing what Kyle did?
    Reasonable Person
    A phrase frequently used in tort and Criminal Law to denote a hypothetical person in society who exercises average care, skill, and judgment in conduct and who serves as a comparative standard for determining liability.

The decision whether an accused is guilty of a given offense might involve the application of an objective test in which the conduct of the accused is compared to that of a reasonable person under similar circumstances. In most cases, persons with greater than average skills, or with special duties to society, are held to a higher standard of care. For example, a physician who aids a person in distress is held to a higher standard of care than is an ordinary person.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Here is you chance to fight the commies in the legislative and judicial parts of government and not have to fire a shot at them. I am in for $100. I figured it was good karma insurance. It's a chance to do more than talk..

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The day the verdict is given, if it isn't a full acquittal, President Trump should pardon that young man and protect him from future criminal AND civil penalties from heroic actions that night. Period.

Piss and moan all you want about father figures and "shoulda stayed home", but that young man was trying to help his community, during some dark times. Instead of saying "it's too difficult and dangerous", he Armed up and went anyway. He showed marvelous composure time after time BEFORE the first attacks on him, and he demonstrated exceptional marksmanship AND restraint during the multiple defensive events he endured.

He has ALREADY spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME in JAIL, for simply helping others and defending himself from multiple Sequential lethal attacks.

Those prosecutors are real lowlife pieces of human shit.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    The intention homicide is a far stretch. A decent jury should let him off those charges.
    They wanted the worst and it may bite them. Manslaughter may have been a better charge for them to get some time on him. How long will it drag out to a verdict?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The day the verdict is given, if it isn't a full acquittal, President Trump should pardon that young man and protect him from future criminal AND civil penalties from heroic actions that night. Period.

Piss and moan all you want about father figures and "shoulda stayed home", but that young man was trying to help his community, during some dark times. Instead of saying "it's too difficult and dangerous", he Armed up and went anyway. He showed marvelous composure time after time BEFORE the first attacks on him, and he demonstrated exceptional marksmanship AND restraint during the multiple defensive events he endured.

He has ALREADY spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME in JAIL, for simply helping others and defending himself from multiple Sequential lethal attacks.

Those prosecutors are real lowlife pieces of human shit.
    If if the conviction is for state crimes and not federal, can Trump pardon. Wiki says no.
    Wiki
    U.S. Constitution
    Main article: Federal pardons in the United States

See also: List of people pardoned or granted clemency by the President of the United States

In the United States, the pardon power for offenses against the United States is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment". The U.S. Supreme Court has interpreted this language to include the power to grant pardons, conditional pardons, commutations of sentence, conditional commutations of sentence, remissions of fines and forfeitures, respites, and amnesties.[41]

The pardon power of the President applies only to convictions under federal law.[42] Additionally, the power extends to military court-martial cases, as well as convictions in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.[42]

Almost all pardon petitions are addressed to the President, who grants or denies the request. In some cases, the President will, of his own accord, issue a pardon.[43] Typically, applications for pardons are referred for review and non-binding recommendation by the Office of the Pardon Attorney, an official of the United States Department of Justice.[44]

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If if the conviction is for state crimes and not federal, can Trump pardon. Wiki says no.

Then put the DOJ's full weight on the necks of those prosecuting D-bags.

Yeah, I worded it that way on purpose.

F those SOBs.

Kyle did nothing wrong, yet they are wrongfully imprisoning him and trying to put away for murder. Meanwhile, BurnLootMurder degenerate thugs get a free pass while LEO are ordered to stand down?

I'm sick of this backwards-ass mentality that a criminal THUG who is actively fighting with LEO is somehow a "Hero" who deserves parades and idiots to kneel for him, yet a kid who is attacked multiple times while trying to help and protect his community from those same "mostly peaceful protests" is vilified, imprisoned, and tried for murder.

It's like watching someone else's kids just push the boundaries further and further, without any input from the parents. Scream louder, kick, stomp, throw, break, spit, more and more, and nothing from the parents. Then that little misguided demon makes its way towards you. No way you're gonna put up with that shit, right?

I feel like the Silent Majority is simply trying to enjoy a quiet meal in a restaurant, and the libtard idiots are letting their crotch-fruit run havoc. Only a matter of time before someone upends a table and starts whipping some ass.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then put the DOJ's full weight on the necks of those prosecuting D-bags.

Yeah, I worded it that way on purpose.

F those SOBs.

Kyle did nothing wrong, yet they are wrongfully imprisoning him and trying to put away for murder. Meanwhile, BurnLootMurder degenerate thugs get a free pass while LEO are ordered to stand down?

I'm sick of this backwards-ass mentality that a criminal THUG who is actively fighting with LEO is somehow a "Hero" who deserves parades and idiots to kneel for him, yet a kid who is attacked multiple times while trying to help and protect his community from those same "mostly peaceful protests" is vilified, imprisoned, and tried for murder.

It's like watching someone else's kids just push the boundaries further and further, without any input from the parents. Scream louder, kick, stomp, throw, break, spit, more and more, and nothing from the parents. Then that little misguided demon makes its way towards you. No way you're gonna put up with that shit, right?

I feel like the Silent Majority is simply trying to enjoy a quiet meal in a restaurant, and the libtard idiots are letting their crotch-fruit run havoc. Only a matter of time before someone upends a table and starts whipping some ass.
    If Trump wins then that might in itself cause a change of attitude on the part of the prosecutors and judges.
    Things regardless of who is the next president will have more riots. Would probably be worse under Biden. The Floyd death trial comes in the spring and it looks like the cops have got a good case if Floyd did have a lot of drugs in him and could have died of an OD.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pardon type actions in this case would fall to the WI Governor (currently dem). Appeals up to SCOTUS (if they agree to hear the Case) are the two potential processes.

Feds could claim and take jurisdictional authority based on inital unsupervised Minor in possession of a firearm under Fed Law and then by default other directly related charges that arose from it. I havent seen any discussion along these lines. No much different from a hate crime or terrorist crime assumption of jurisdiction.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My heart goes out to this Kid, he put himself in a situation he shouldn’t have been in. His Momma allowing him into that area should have her head examined.
    Kyle went there to help, with nothing but intentions of helping that community. I 100% agree he acted in self defense when everything went to shit, but it was avoidable

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He has to be convicted to be pardoned.

Thats true, I guess I jumped the gun . I should have said the president has the ability to pardon him if he’ convicted.
    the internet is a piss poor source of information , liberals control most of the so called information sites. I put very little faith in them being unbiased.

Top Bottom