• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Brass knuckles may be only good against an unarmed man. Goodluck proving your self defense when his face looks like hamburger meat. Against other weapons you lose Toes up.
    Yeah.. and that's kind-of what I was thinking as well.. I wouldn't shoot an unarmed man. (well I mean I would but...) but if I had to explain to a Cop/jury how this guy needed to Fuck off because he was a danger... But didn't need to die.. this is the niche I'm looking to fill.. I have a flashlight with a strike bezel and strobe (if he's epileptic he's hosed) and I always carry a knife as well (mostly to fight my way to my gun idea).. And also pepper spray. and an Asp that I have carried at different times.
    But I was also looking at weighted gloves/unbreakable umbrella/sap/whatever. Just trying to figure out, what is legal...
    With Florida is seems legal, but its just confusing enough I wanted some verification.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hand sized vice grips would make a good carry...double duty...duster or lock them onto something you want to stop doing something. It just might take a minute to get them unlocked. Who could protest pliers in your pocket.
    You could give someone a hell of a Titty twister with one of those!!!

candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was looking carry something between a kind word and a gun. And was trying to see what my options were.

Was looking into saps, knuckle dusters and batons.. And while reading the applicable laws and was confused.
    are knuckles legal to carry with a CCW in Florida?
    Bear spray!!!

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I might would look into getting a hero 2020 non lethal weapon. I’ve been thinking about getting one for a friend who isn’t against guns but just not into guns.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    There’s tactical pens too that anyone can carry for defense and you can sign police reports after lol
    1660416869377.jpeg

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Years ago when I first joined the Coast Guard and learned to tie a monkeys fist, I made one with Paracord and a 2oz egg sinker in it. I made a fancy knotted “handle” on it about 6” long and a loop on the end. I attached it to my keys for a “key ring”. That thing would put a really nice dent in a stop sign. I always thought it would do the same to a forehead but never got to find out. I may still have it somewhere but that was dang near 30 years ago so no telling where it is.

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bear spray!!!
    I'm too old to fight and too cripple to run (probably what a parking lot thug is looking for.) A can of hornet/wasp spray will cast a healthy stream of "leave me alone" several yards. Just not pocketable and can't be left in a hot car.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom