• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Latest officer involved shooting, killing a 13 yr old who had thrown the gun behind the fence. Reminds me very much of the shoot or don't shoot trainings we use to go through when I was on the job. Looks to be either a bad shoot or the "startle response" Ayoob teaches about. Sad for all concerned.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CNN considers an incident to be a mass shooting if four or more people are shot, wounded or killed, excluding the gunman...

So... you can be shot and not be either wounded or killed? I would think even just getting grazed by a bullet would count as being wounded.
    4tx85CI.gif

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I value human life... dont get me wrong here... but 2 or 3 or 4 victims should not qualify as a "mass" shooting. This kind of sensationalist language is playing right into the Democrats hand. CNN says "over 50 mass shootings since Kenosha" or something like that and it makes me think "Oh yeah? Rhetorical question: If so then when do we get to declare mainland America a battlefield and start shooting back? What?! You think only the Feds and the Patriot Act can declare American soil a battlefield? They certainly have not undeclared America a battlefield! You think anybody asked for permission to shoot people at Lexington and Concord? DC in Britains second attempt to take us back in 1812? All the Indian Wars? The Mormon War? Pearl Fuckin Harbor? All across the Mason Dixon? All American soil... American cities burning to the ground and shots being fired left and right for over 50 seperate skirmishes in what, less than a year? but nooooo it's not a war unless some damn geriatric suit on the other side of a continent sitting in a white mansion hasn't signed a declaration?! Let 'em burn it all down because screw them all this is a failed experiment and we need to start over with state sovereignty before we really mess up and wake up one day to Chinese or Russian or British flags flying over the white mansion. An example from across the pond: individual member states in the European Union still have real state sovereignty. The whole European Union does not need to declare war if one state wants to kick another state' ass and put them in their place. They still have state sovereignty. Britain saw the writing on the wall and exited. They saw their sovereignty being eroded and the experiment failing and left. Only difference between the EU experiment and the US experiment is that the European Union didn't have a murderous dictator named Abe Lincoln to violate their EU laws and violate EU member state sovereignty and hold a whole army worth of guns to England's head and say "nope, I'm Abe Lincoln and I'm not letting you leave this union, I dont care how many European Union citizens have to die to stop you..." like we had
    Screenshot_20201202-045606_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I value human life... dont get me wrong here... but 2 or 3 or 4 victims should not qualify as a "mass" shooting. This kind of sensationalist language is playing right into the Democrats hand. CNN says "over 50 mass shootings since Kenosha" or something like that and it makes me think "Oh yeah? If so then when do we get to declare mainland America a battlefield and start shooting back? What?! You think only the Feds and the Patriot Act can declare American soil a battlefield? You think anybody asked for permission to shoot people at Lexington and Concord? DC in 1812? All the Indian Wars? The Mormon War? Pearl Fuckin Harbor? All across the Mason Dixon? Cities burning to the ground and shots being fired left and right for over 50 seperate skirmishes in what, less than a year? but nooooo it's not a war unless some damn geriatric suit on the other side of a continent sitting in a white mansion hasn't signed a declaration?! Let 'em burn it all down because screw them all this is a failed experiment and we need to start over with state sovereignty before we really mess up and wake up one day to Chinese or Russian or British flags flying over the white mansion. An example from across the pond: individual member states in the European Union still have real state sovereignty. The whole European Union does not need to declare war if one state wants to kick another state' ass and put them in their place. They still have state sovereignty. Britain saw the writing on the wall and exited. They saw their sovereignty being eroded and the experiment failing and left. Only difference between the EU experiment and the US experiment is that the European Union didnt have a dictator named Abe Lincoln to violate their EU laws and violate EU member state sovereignty and hold a whole army worth of guns to England's head and say "nope, I'm Abe Lincoln and I'm not letting you leave this union, I dont care how many European Union citizens have to die to stop you..." like we had View attachment 117703
    Well we'll just see what happens when Texas holds their vote on exiting the union soon. It made it onto their ballot. I dont think B. or K. has it in them to do what Abe did.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210429-050729_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210429-050729_Chrome.jpg
      313.2 KB · Views: 90

44Ruger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Flying north to fish . At Pcola Airport, Security let the man in front of me carry a Skateboard and another man carry a Bowling Ball in a a soft bag . Who needs a knife?
    My wife knits. A few years ago when we went through the airport line they left her pass with some crazy knitting needles and took my fingernail clippers and open bottle of diet pop. Go figure.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just read this 5-page letter from our governor.

Makes me wonder how far a state would or could go to assert authority over its domain vs the federal government. Not just in relation to illegal invaders (like his letter), but other states could pick the fight over guns, drugs, voting, etc...

Also makes me wonder how many “sub-contractor labor” workers are illegal and working for cash only.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I wish the state would release all the criminal illegal aliens in Washington DC, preferably at the entrance to the White House and Congress. I know that won’t happen so instead put them on a plane to California aka Commifornia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom