• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Today I went for a walk and found this "plaza" tucked into a corner of a walking trail. The "City of Six Flags" does not count the independent free country of the Confederate States of America among its six flags. So it is really SEVEN flags. Hundred year old woke politics to blame, I'm sure. We have been lied to. The city just deleted a flag that tens of thousands of Americans died for and thought nobody would notice?! How long ago did this happen?! This 20 foot wide overgrown half rotten "plaza" is literally a stones throw from one nice wonderful absolutely breathtaking minority neighborhood (one of only two in the entire county, granted) but the saying "City of Six Flags" terminology pre-dates this neighborhood by a long long time. So who do we have to thank for this deception?
    20211213_085346.jpg
    20211213_085611.jpg

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I figured it out. Thanks Reb ;)
    Can you believe that it's still for sale on amazon?
    Amazon product ASIN B015S1ZKRI

Unashamedly posted by a direct descendant of Jefferson Davis. My lineage can be found in the National Archives publicized in Davie, Davies, Davis Wales and America. Family Tree Final publication, Davis to Farmer to Stover, Ira V. Stover, AKA Grandpa!

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Lol the Bonnie Blue, hell I think I see a version of the First National flying there!

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol the Bonnie Blue, hell I think I see a version of the First National flying there!
    The "Bonnie Blue" had a history well before the War of Northern Aggression. It was the banner of the short-lived Republic of West Florida which extended from the Perdido River to the Mississippi, with the capitol in St. Francisville, LA. I have a friend, a Mississippi native, who had a Bonnie Blue front car tag. I finally explained to him why he was saluted when he drove onto Mainside.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    heard this a month ago;

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    ever wonder why not so many young men are not successful in business? they all want to start at the top.....

A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. “I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family,” said the man. “To show you how much we care for you, I’m making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the operations.”
    The son-in-law interrupted, “I hate factories. I can’t stand the noise.”
    “I see,” replied the father-in-law. “Well then you’ll work in the office and take charge of some of the operations.”
    “I hate office work,” said the son-on-law. “I can’t stand being stuck behind a desk all day.”
    “Wait a minute,” said the father-in-law. “I just made you a half-owner of a profitable corporation, but you don’t like factories and won’t work in a office. What am I going to do with you?”
    “Easy,” said the young man. “Buy me out!!!”

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    i have noticed whenever a democrat is pressed for an answer on a difficult question , their hands start flailing around as they dig out of the lies they have said..

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    i have noticed whenever a democrat is pressed for an answer on a difficult question , their hands start flailing around as they dig out of the lies they have said..
    They're trained how to talk with their hands, and then when the SHTF for them on stage there's a wire in their ear telling them to talk with their hands and what to say. That's why it looks unnatural. Except for Bill. He's been doing it so long he's a damn professional hand waving figure skater

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    23 times higher amount of dead people than "Covid" in just one year! Wake up! If you're not mad about this than something is bad wrong!
    20220411_122840.jpg

Top Bottom