• Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Man this sure gives a whole different prospective of what happened that day; https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

I seen where NYT did a piece on Ray Epps to try and quiet all the talk down about him being a fed and why little old ladies were indicted for trespassing but old Ray didn't even get charged for inciting a riot.
    Yeah, don't question anything there as he is one the only ones actually on video (multiple times) telling people to storm the capitol.
    Whatever.....
    Smoke crack, bang hookers, launder money for "pedo Pete" (FJB).
    Nothing to see here.....

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you are going to do an investigation, why not find all the truths and evidence. There were so many people that trespassed and didn't even know they were trespassing because barricades were moved before they got there. When the minority leader didn't get to appoint republicans for the first time in history, that should tell you the stage was set. I'm no Trump fan for the record but I was and am a fan of his America first policies. But that strengthens patriotism and undercuts one world government that I feel this country is moving towards. I need my tinfoil hat today I guess.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Man this sure gives a whole different prospective of what happened that day; https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

I seen where NYT did a piece on Ray Epps to try and quiet all the talk down about him being a fed and why little old ladies were indicted for trespassing but old Ray didn't even get charged for inciting a riot.

I watched this in its entirety. Thanks for posting.

This is a pretty strong piece of research. I especially like the way that they intersperse the videos with the timestamps of what was happening. Perhaps this is a rhetorical question, however, why hasn't some congressional Republication taken this and said lets look into this and definitively say "yes" this is correct, or say "no" its a bunch of crap?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I watched this in its entirety. Thanks for posting.

This is a pretty strong piece of research. I especially like the way that they intersperse the videos with the timestamps of what was happening. Perhaps this is a rhetorical question, however, why hasn't some congressional Republication taken this and said lets look into this and definitively say "yes" this is correct, or say "no" its a bunch of crap?
    In my mind just about all of the Republicans are pieces of sh#ts. Why isn't our senile, pedophile, compromised by multiple countries, $ laundering, clown of a ruler not being endicted?
    Why is nothing being done about our border? Why are 6 month old children getting COVID shots?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    In my mind just about all of the Republicans are pieces of sh#ts. Why isn't our senile, pedophile, compromised by multiple countries, $ laundering, clown of a ruler not being endicted?
    Why is nothing being done about our border? Why are 6 month old children getting COVID shots?
    Yep if you're not mad yet then you're not paying attention

Top Bottom