• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My prediction is this - - -> if the Dems ( the squad,Pelosi,Shumer,Biden) attempts to accomplish what they promised to do,this country will not last another 4 years. It will quickly self destruct or will be taken over by another power.
    I truly believe this. How can my wife and I prep for this ?? We already have. We have done all we can do. NOW . . ? ? . . just live life as best we can. --- SAWMAN

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My prediction is this - - -> if the Dems ( the squad,Pelosi,Shumer,Biden) attempts to accomplish what they promised to do,this country will not last another 4 years. It will quickly self destruct or will be taken over by another power.
    I truly believe this. How can my wife and I prep for this ?? We already have. We have done all we can do. NOW . . ? ? . . just live life as best we can. --- SAWMAN
    do NOT ever Give Up SawMan....

never give up.

Time to Pray ,Trust and share Your Truths with All

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I feel the same way, and it is truly heartbreaking.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Before anyone displays our flag upside down,below any other flag,etc. please be smart enough to reserch this. Obviously some are not or just plain do not care. There are many other good ways to make a (your) statement besides this. --- SAWMAN

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been seriously thinking of flying my us flag upside down until this matter is resolved. Of course the average 'Mercia guys will fill my driveway with broken beer bottles. Not understanding why I'm doing it. I think its a good idea that anyone can do to show our "feelings" about the whole entire matter. God Bless Trump and God Bless MY 'Mercia.
    i have already boycotted a lot of places and people with demoralizing attitudes and I fail at having more patience with the brainwashed because at a time like this they are also a part of the problem along with the hippies.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Made my opinion known to the supreme court in a very polite manner. Whew, the "polite manner" was hard for me to do...

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was told here to shut up posting "platitudes" .
    Here is another one:

Stand by our President at this hour. Do not give up.

"The process is:

Each state has a department (typically or always the Department of State) that certifies the election in that state.

That has not happened in any state yet. The courts of that state would hear challenges.

Typically the cases would move up to the Supreme Court.

Then, the Legislature votes what group of Electors to send. Ordinarily, of course, they go with the certified election result. They don't actually have to.

Then, the the US Congress House votes to accept the vote of the Electoral College. They could refuse to do so.

If they did, then the voting would be by state delegations, each state being either all for the Republicans or all for the Democrats, according to whether they had majority Republican or majority Democrat representatives. The Republicans have the lead in that.

As an example, in 2000 all states were clearly one way or the other except for Florida, and Bush had won both the count and the recount. So ordinarily the Florida Secretary of State would have certified him as the winner.

However Gore sued in Florida court to get a re-re-count on some custom rules to his favor, but lost that count.

He then of course sued for re-re-recount with yet further changes in his favor. He won in the Florida Supreme Court but lost in the US Supreme Court, which ruled that no more counting could occur.

At that point Florida certified the election for Bush, sent Bush electors, the Electorol College voted for Bush, and the US House of Representatives certified that."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom