• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cjones

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    anything on the mainstream is meant to for fear mongering, kinda like the FAKE beheading videos.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The last link, I apologize, I got to the word "Zionist" and closed the window.
    I'm sure it was a great article that has a ton of substantial evidence on fake shootings, but I have this thing where if I see neo nazi catch phrases I just stop paying attention.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    And with all the talk of stopping the Islamic terror group isi,the powers that speak are letting another Kurdis town fall to butchers,the widows and children of the fallen will be slave wives and sex slaves .where is the good guys ? Maxfold

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some people will never believe there is a threat even while their own head is being cut off. It's coming here, and on that day the naysayers will see.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Beheading is the oldest trick in the book to strike fear in the living. Dead is dead.
    What really pisses me off is the fear in the majority of Muslims, to act out against the radical like the Jews have done.

Awe, F it! I'm good and ready for whatever. Are you?

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I think the beheading thing also has something to do with the afterlife, what fun can the 60 virgins be with no head? and BTW what do the women get? a chance to be one of the 60? puzzling concept on the ideas of heaven, Heaven is all about honey and virgins? glutonany and lust?? WOW .

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the beheading thing also has something to do with the afterlife, what fun can the 60 virgins be with no head? and BTW what do the women get? a chance to be one of the 60? puzzling concept on the ideas of heaven, Heaven is all about honey and virgins? glutonany and lust?? WOW .

Reminds me of the old joke where Heaven and Hell are both beautiful beaches with naked women and cold bottles of beer. The difference is that in Hell, the bottles have holes in them and the women don't.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some people will never believe there is a threat even while their own head is being cut off. It's coming here, and on that day the naysayers will see.

Im not real big into traveling for hunting so when it gets here come over and we can make a day of it!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley, you gonna upset them folks and they will get you. :flock:

Im thinking coming to Alabama would be a bad idea for them.... But yall Oboma supporters in FL prolly welcome them right in?

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bama / Boma I think you better take a look around your fair state and see how the tide really rolls. Florida votes didn't even count. LOL

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No 0bama voters around my neck of the woods. Heck, I work at Baptist Hospital now and I'm surprised at how many doctors and nurses despise the man. Though I guess I shouldn't be.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    anything on the mainstream is meant to for fear mongering, kinda like the FAKE beheading videos.

Would you explain what you mean by " Fake"? Has there been something proving them to be staged and not real? I would be happy to see proof of that because it's freaking gross!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Believe me, I've seen enough dead people from these assholes to last mine and your life time. I've seen the aftermath of a couple beheadings due to some afghans helping us out a couple of times. Until you have hard evidence of these beheadings being false or "staged", please refrain from making comments like that.

Top Bottom