Target Sports

Is it time to move back to the big cities…?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Enjoy it while you can, Joel.
    The Democrat foreign invasion will be coming to you, too.

EVERYTIME I leave the house, my USA feels less of a melting pot and more of downtown pick-a-shitistan or some other foreign country. Languages other than English, spoken and on signs. Even the damn panhandlers are foreigners (they are bold enough to put it as their sob-story on their “gimme free stuff” signs). Add the decimation of every scrap of wilderness to build an apartment complex or tuck a duplex into a single residence neighborhood. Why? More people moving away from the chaos of their Libtard-run failed cities and states. More foreign invaders being given taxpayer money as a reward for breaking our laws, so there’s less of OUR money to pay for stuff our cities and states Actually need. Etc etc etc…

It’s not “white rural rage”.
    It’s “pissed-off Patriots being forced into a 1775-repeat”.

It’s not about race or rage.
    It’s about how the Nation and its CITIZENS are being treated.
    Agreed. When backed into a corner with a corrupt justice system, an open border, and the promotion of pedophilia..... Well you don't leave your slaves much to loose and a lot to gain.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If the US had just closed the borders when the Irish showed up with all their crap, we would be fine. Oh, and sent those potato eating creeps back where they belong.

edit: I still have 2 or 3 thousand rounds loaded up from the last time the "angry hoards" were supposed to show up.
    Keep your powder dry and make a list of those you deem worthy to share your ammo with.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

AK4774

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If this leftist CF continues here we will be going the way of South Africa for the last 20 + years. See what their govt thinks of its rural white farmers!

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    (Hint:To save Democracy…!!!)

Well since I don’t really watch morning TV news shows (I work second shift and sleep in), it seems that these two guys have solved the reason America is so divided. They co-wrote a book titled “White Rural Rage, The Threat to American Democracy ”…yep, it seems that all non city folk are the issue; read “every S.O.B. on this forum”. So now I have to decide which big failing city besides my birthplace (Chicago) I must move to save democracy…

What say you?

Its members of that international clique hating on Whitey again.. Color me suprised.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Enjoy it while you can, Joel.
    The Democrat foreign invasion will be coming to you, too.

EVERYTIME I leave the house, my USA feels less of a melting pot and more of downtown pick-a-shitistan or some other foreign country. Languages other than English, spoken and on signs. Even the damn panhandlers are foreigners (they are bold enough to put it as their sob-story on their “gimme free stuff” signs). Add the decimation of every scrap of wilderness to build an apartment complex or tuck a duplex into a single residence neighborhood. Why? More people moving away from the chaos of their Libtard-run failed cities and states. More foreign invaders being given taxpayer money as a reward for breaking our laws, so there’s less of OUR money to pay for stuff our cities and states Actually need. Etc etc etc…

It’s not “white rural rage”.
    It’s “pissed-off Patriots being forced into a 1775-repeat”.

It’s not about race or rage.
    It’s about how the Nation and its CITIZENS are being treated.
    you are right, it is not "white rural rage"

it is white hot rural rage.....

jrsbike

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Well since I don’t really watch morning TV news shows (I work second shift and sleep in), it seems that these two guys have solved the reason America is so divided. They co-wrote a book titled “White Rural Rage, The Threat to American Democracy ”…yep, it seems that all non city folk are the issue; read “every S.O.B. on this forum”. So now I have to decide which big failing city besides my birthplace (Chicago) I must move to save democracy…

What say you?

I like St. John, the capital of Nova Scotia. It gets cold in the winter but as a motorcyclist I love riding in Canada. Great restaurants and people. Its a six hour fast ride from the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts.

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

What say you?

If you have an on-off switch on your TV, simply turn it to off and go clean your guns instead of watching that liberal propaganda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom