HD Tactical

Is it time to move back to the big cities…?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    It’s not about race or rage.
    It’s about how the Nation and its CITIZENS are being treated.
    *DING DING DING*

Somebody give this man a prize. The upcoming civil war/revolution will be VERY inclusive. This war is not about race, but ideology. So when you see a heavily tattood, skin headed chico armed with a SCAR-17 and a DE .50, thats me. Don't shoot.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    70 years in a medium size city I was part of the white flight retreating further and further into the burbs , it truly was sad to see the ooze creeping from the city and my neighborhoods turned into hoods . I was lucky to read the tea leaves and re-locate before the property values went down . I think we picked a nice place here in florida for our remaining time left .

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    *DING DING DING*

Somebody give this man a prize. The upcoming civil war/revolution will be VERY inclusive. This war is not about race, but ideology. So when you see a heavily tattood, skin headed chico armed with a SCAR-17 and a DE .50, thats me. Don't shoot.
    I think we all need tri corn hats so we don't blast each other.

chef_josh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    (Hint:To save Democracy…!!!)

Well since I don’t really watch morning TV news shows (I work second shift and sleep in), it seems that these two guys have solved the reason America is so divided. They co-wrote a book titled “White Rural Rage, The Threat to American Democracy ”…yep, it seems that all non city folk are the issue; read “every S.O.B. on this forum”. So now I have to decide which big failing city besides my birthplace (Chicago) I must move to save democracy…

What say you?

Democracy needs to die, not be saved. Democracy is the weakest form of government ever established by any world civilization, in which the weakest among a society take endlessly until it collapses.

Democracies throughout history last less than a generation.

Most people think of Greece when they think democracy, but in all actuality, the Grecian empire that lasted 1200 years was, in fact, by all definitions, a republic.

The Greeks were eventually absorbed by the Roman Empire, which was also a republic, and the longest lasting form of government in all of world history. Democracies always collapse into totalitarian dictatorships, and republics usually fall to other, more stable republics.

The founders who created the U.S. government were well aware of this, which is probably why the word “democracy” doesn’t appear in the Federalist Papers, US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or any other founding document whatsoever.

Democracy sucks, and is only favored by those in society who don’t produce.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    If the US had just closed the borders when the Irish showed up with all their crap, we would be fine. Oh, and sent those potato eating creeps back where they belong.

edit: I still have 2 or 3 thousand rounds loaded up from the last time the "angry hoards" were supposed to show up.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Democracy needs to die, not be saved. Democracy is the weakest form of government ever established by any world civilization, in which the weakest among a society take endlessly until it collapses.

Democracies throughout history last less than a generation.

Most people think of Greece when they think democracy, but in all actuality, the Grecian empire that lasted 1200 years was, in fact, by all definitions, a republic.

The Greeks were eventually absorbed by the Roman Empire, which was also a republic, and the longest lasting form of government in all of world history. Democracies always collapse into totalitarian dictatorships, and republics usually fall to other, more stable republics.

The founders who created the U.S. government were well aware of this, which is probably why the word “democracy” doesn’t appear in the Federalist Papers, US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or any other founding document whatsoever.

Democracy sucks, and is only favored by those in society who don’t produce.
    democracy is mob rule.... two wolves and a sheep discussing what is for dinner...

greece favored the city/state style of rule. each city and each state decided what was best for their own areas..

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    If the US had just closed the borders when the Irish showed up with all their crap, we would be fine. Oh, and sent those potato eating creeps back where they belong.

edit: I still have 2 or 3 thousand rounds loaded up from the last time the "angry hoards" were supposed to show up.
    No they needed them to fight a war.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Who's paying for all the snatch and grab? That's right “White Rural Rage". Can we count that as reparations? Is the vandalism and damage over the years reparations? Don't talk to me about reparations if you're receiving government housing, government food, government phone, free 3 government meals for your children, walk around money allowance. Why don't any GOP law makers bring this up? The dems would. We have to fight like DJT.

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Who's paying for all the snatch and grab? That's right “White Rural Rage". Can we count that as reparations? Is the vandalism and damage over the years reparations? Don't talk to me about reparations if you're receiving government housing, government food, government phone, free 3 government meals for your children, walk around money allowance. Why don't any GOP law makers bring this up? The dems would. We have to fight like DJT.
    Absolutely. But we don't. we're the "polite party". The political left are filled with disingenuous and intellectually dishonest people.

Top Bottom