Target Sports

Is it time to move back to the big cities…?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    (Hint:To save Democracy…!!!)

Well since I don’t really watch morning TV news shows (I work second shift and sleep in), it seems that these two guys have solved the reason America is so divided. They co-wrote a book titled “White Rural Rage, The Threat to American Democracy ”…yep, it seems that all non city folk are the issue; read “every S.O.B. on this forum”. So now I have to decide which big failing city besides my birthplace (Chicago) I must move to save democracy…

What say you?

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Weave some truth with some fiction and you can craft any message you want that will resonate with your target audience.

I read the results of a study (I didn't do my usual deep dive to check their methodology, though) that people on the left were far more comfortable with using violence to create their own or prevent their opponent's political goals. Also, people on the right tend to favor smaller government, so I would like to see where they got the conclusion from that rural white America wants the President to be a dictator. They also claim that people on the right want to limit speech, but as we've seen it's the left that wants to shut down uncomfortable conversations much more than the right.

I would love to see what their definition of a "science denier" is as well, since a lot of what the right was talking about with Covid turned out to be true. And, just like with anyone on any topic, if you get caught lying or even being wrong after assuring everyone you were right you end up with a highly predictable credibility problem.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    I suppose there will be some that will buy the book. I don't know who. They are not doing themselves any favors by hawking it on morning joe talking with mika brzezinski. What a clown show. Who listens to them anyway? Everything these two knuckle dragers disparage rural Americans for dems are guilty of, everything. Go down the list. If the dems are saying it they are the first to do it. They are throwing shade on what they themselves are doing. It's been said before but it's worth saying again. Liberalism is a mental disorder. It's a lazy, feel good ideology. They're one trick ponies and don't think outside of the box. Cognitive testing is in order.

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Fugg the news and the mainstream. They don’t call it programming for nothing. It’s just talking heads in a one way conversation and then there’s an audience watching with no input to the script. When an emotional response comes from the audience they become the product of the propaganda. It’s how the masses are conditioned to think. Live free from the social engineering.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fugg the news and the mainstream. They don’t call it programming for nothing. It’s just talking heads in a one way conversation and then there’s an audience watching with no input to the script. When an emotional response comes from the audience they become the product of the propaganda. It’s how the masses are conditioned to think. Live free from the social engineering.
    Well said...A+

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    BTW Why isn't the current occupant of the White House obligated to take a cognitive test? Who will clean up after him when he shyts his pants? Does he wear a diaper? Curious minds want to know. Asking for a friend.

d63a267fef2108de4277514e4d7b7a0d.jpg

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Great move Rick! Post something about white rural rage, so the white rural ragers have something to rage about this morning.
    everyone with a functioning brain should be enraged about what these idiot politicians are pumping out... they have the IQ of a crayon

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Where I live, unless I turn on the TV, I don't even know what to rage about. I have to come to this forum to find out what is wrong with the world.

Enjoy it while you can, Joel.
    The Democrat foreign invasion will be coming to you, too.

EVERYTIME I leave the house, my USA feels less of a melting pot and more of downtown pick-a-shitistan or some other foreign country. Languages other than English, spoken and on signs. Even the damn panhandlers are foreigners (they are bold enough to put it as their sob-story on their “gimme free stuff” signs). Add the decimation of every scrap of wilderness to build an apartment complex or tuck a duplex into a single residence neighborhood. Why? More people moving away from the chaos of their Libtard-run failed cities and states. More foreign invaders being given taxpayer money as a reward for breaking our laws, so there’s less of OUR money to pay for stuff our cities and states Actually need. Etc etc etc…

It’s not “white rural rage”.
    It’s “pissed-off Patriots being forced into a 1775-repeat”.

It’s not about race or rage.
    It’s about how the Nation and its CITIZENS are being treated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom