• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    It is simple and has been done before we have around nine million new people in this country illegally every one between 18 and 25 should be made to serve or get out. I know fat chance the last year the majority have been Chinese nationals China has an army already here now. Add them to the unknown amount of terrorist the Biden administration has allowed in and extremely violent South America gangs we are soon going to be fighting right here no need to join.
    I get what you're sayin', but am not a fan of compulsory service, nor do I condone granting citizenship to anyone who manages to simply make it through an enlistment without being discharged; gotta be other factors weighed.

M60Gunner

Master
    My wife and I were the last customers in Wally World on Christmas Eve in Pace. That night you could definitely tell there has been an influx. I’m now told they are being flown into the Navy base on late night flights.

IronBeard

Master
    I've been seeing more and more Chinese laborers mixed in with the usual Hispanics on the house jobsites I've been going to. I go to two or three subdivisions a day. The Chinese illegals are here, all up and down 98
    Take a long, slow look around next time you are in a gulf coast restaurant at the host, wait, and cook staffs. Also listen. The eastern european presence is evident to all except those who refuse to see. I find it personally hard to believe that all have entered "legally.' But, from a distance, they "blend," and don't look like "illegals." Oh, did I mention dem dat come from de island, mon? I know, I know. It's probably all just fine...

IronBeard

Master
    As a guy with 40+ years experience, in and outside, they know full $%^&in' well why the numbers are down, but hope/think they can ignore it away, or pass it on to who gets the assignment/position next.

What got us here started under obama, was both ignored and praised by trump. I for one, am not surprised in the least at what has been coming for over a decade.

Carl

Master
    I've been seeing more and more Chinese laborers mixed in with the usual Hispanics on the house jobsites I've been going to. I go to two or three subdivisions a day. The Chinese illegals are here, all up and down 98
    Sure but they most definitely aren’t the majority of illegals this year as was implied. Talk radio and the Christian Zionist groups have overblown the great chicom threat to a ridiculous level.

Yeah anyways recruitment is down, not surprised. So goes another empire.

IronBeard

Master
    Saw there's also a 246% up tick in illegal border crossings in the north.
    But, but, but. Canada is our friend. The link between open borders and NAFTA is hard to ignore. Even harder to ignore is the money it's making for big business/industry. As always, follow the money.

Ric-san

Master
    It is simple and has been done before we have around nine million new people in this country illegally every one between 18 and 25 should be made to serve or get out. I know fat chance the last year the majority have been Chinese nationals China has an army already here now. Add them to the unknown amount of terrorist the Biden administration has allowed in and extremely violent South America gangs we are soon going to be fighting right here no need to join.
    While that may “sound like a solution”, I disagree as Barry changed the law/rules and now any illegal who is let to join the military will be given the ability to become a citizen. He use to say that illegals were serving and I disagreed 100% as you use to need a green card at the very least to join up. Lastly we don’t need a population of non-English speaking folks in the military as they “don’t abla” and would be a hinderance, period. Just my $.02 .

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Recruiting is down to the point that the canvassing of retirees has begun re; voluntary return to active duty. I also read through some info this AM that said the number of white recruits has dropped to the extent the delta is not being offset by the number of nonwhites signing up.
    Yeah my buddy sent me that Return to Active Duty notice. And yes the number of white recruits is way down which has two big issues that "They" won't address (they know they are unwilling to touch it) First the Military is a family business my military lineage goes back more that 100years. My moms family had people who fought in the Civil war. My dads side had relatives in WW1 and probably before.
    That's trend stops with me. I refuse to have my family join and org that actively hates me.
    The Second big problem is White's are disproportionately doing "Military stuff" in the Military. Your shooters, your Fighter Pilots, your Spec Ops, your Intelligence etc. are mostly White and mostly Male (also largely southern). Those are the dudes that did/do that shit. The "Diverse" recruits were almost all support roles. So yeah this Woke military is good and proper hosed.

SLTW

Expert
    Yeah my buddy sent me that Return to Active Duty notice. And yes the number of white recruits is way down which has two big issues that "They" won't address (they know they are unwilling to touch it) First the Military is a family business my military lineage goes back more that 100years. My moms family had people who fought in the Civil war. My dads side had relatives in WW1 and probably before.
    That's trend stops with me. I refuse to have my family join and org that actively hates me.
    The Second big problem is White's are disproportionately doing "Military stuff" in the Military. Your shooters, your Fighter Pilots, your Spec Ops, your Intelligence etc. are mostly White and mostly Male (also largely southern). Those are the dudes that did/do that shit. The "Diverse" recruits were almost all support roles. So

I had a black soldier tell me they are too smart to do any of that “high speed shit.” I was like omg you’re right…lol.

A lot of great support Soldiers are black or Hispanic.

Last edited:

Combatcarl43

Expert
    So, just saw this ad come across my feed. Is recruiting that dire? I thank God I got out in 2016, because if things are this desperate, I can only imagine what’s coming down the pipeline.
    Bro that can't be real. could you imagine a 60yo doing soldier stuff??? insane! Thats why they have Contractors to do all that stuff.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    I had a black soldier tell me they are too smart to do any of that “high speed shit.” I was like omg you’re right…lol.

A lot of great support Soldiers are black or Hispanic.
    Yup..Same in AF. In 20 years the only Majority Minority shops were always some sort of support function. Services, finance, Travel, etc.
    Most of my shops had a token, if anything.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    i don't see why the border patrol cannot just refuse to let more illegals enter this country... what would happen if they did that?

nothing

ABlaster

Marksman
    Too much real estate to cover, too many people trying to get in, not enough agents, not enough vehicles to transport the arrestees to the processing center.

Top Bottom