• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5.56Operator

Hero of the Imperium
    So, just saw this ad come across my feed. Is recruiting that dire? I thank God I got out in 2016, because if things are this desperate, I can only imagine what’s coming down the pipeline.

Attachments

• IMG_3764.jpeg
      IMG_3764.jpeg
      703.5 KB · Views: 130

jettjon

Expert
    So, just saw this ad come across my feed. Is recruiting that dire? I thank God I got out in 2016, because if things are this desperate, I can only imagine what’s coming down the pipeline.
    Just google it. Yes, recruiting has become very tough. Yes, the AF recently raised the enlistment age to 42, or 48 for "healthcare or ministry professionals."

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Annnnnd yet when I was 26, with a degree, doing the PFT for the rangers, they didn't take me because I had a raised BP....ah well, I guess that was almost ten years ago if I'm rounding up. How times have changed since then...

MarkS

Master
    The Navy has dropped the requirement for either a high school diploma or GED
    Supposedly recruits have to score at least 50 on a test. I don’t know what the test is but hopefully it will weed out the really stupid ones that can’t pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the bottom

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Dang, lucky I got in the 80's. High school dropout! My father and mother had to sign for me to go in. See that's what happens in our house when "you" know best. I was gonna be a double aught spy or rocket scientist wasn't sure. Did 4.5 Navy and 3.5 Army. My dopey ass should have stayed in. Had a 2nd chance when I was 42, took my stepson to the air force recruiter. While there got to taking to the other recruiters and the Army one tried to sign me up for a special program to get senior ncos back in. They probably needed another daycare supervisor. Pondered and grappled with it for a few days then turned it down. Again. Dopey. Stepson never joined, looked too hard......

IronBeard

Master
    Recruiting is down to the point that the canvassing of retirees has begun re; voluntary return to active duty. I also read through some info this AM that said the number of white recruits has dropped to the extent the delta is not being offset by the number of nonwhites signing up.

M60Gunner

Master
    The Navy has dropped the requirement for either a high school diploma or GED
    Supposedly recruits have to score at least 50 on a test. I don’t know what the test is but hopefully it will weed out the really stupid ones that can’t pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the bottom
    The test (ASVAB) is an IQ test.

Ric-san

Master
    Recruiting is down to the point that the canvassing of retirees has begun re; voluntary return to active duty. I also read through some info this AM that said the number of white recruits has dropped to the extent the delta is not being offset by the number of nonwhites signing up.
    Here ya go retired USAF guys… (all my retired USAF co-workers at Hurlburt Field laughed at this…)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

ABlaster

Marksman
    One of my good friends got out of the Air Force as an O-3 promotable, but said he left because they wouldn’t move him out of Minot. I will have to see if they have reached out to him.

Beached

Expert
    It is simple and has been done before we have around nine million new people in this country illegally every one between 18 and 25 should be made to serve or get out. I know fat chance the last year the majority have been Chinese nationals China has an army already here now. Add them to the unknown amount of terrorist the Biden administration has allowed in and extremely violent South America gangs we are soon going to be fighting right here no need to join.

Carl

Master
    the last year the majority have been Chinese nationals China has an army already here now.
    The majority of illegals over the last year have been Chinese? Where are they? All I see are Hispanics at Home Depot and blacks with accents and backpacking around town. Not saying the Chinese aren’t a threat of course.

The bigger threat seems like it would be the pro immigration groups that facilitate the invasion. Why aren’t we talking about them more???

Raven

Master
    The majority of illegals over the last year have been Chinese? Where are they? All I see are Hispanics at Home Depot and blacks with accents and backpacking around town. Not saying the Chinese aren’t a threat of course.

The bigger threat seems like it would be the pro immigration groups that facilitate the invasion. Why aren’t we talking about them more???
    I've been seeing more and more Chinese laborers mixed in with the usual Hispanics on the house jobsites I've been going to. I go to two or three subdivisions a day. The Chinese illegals are here, all up and down 98

Beached

Expert
    The U.S. government figures are 25,000 they counted. And there is plenty being said about our wide open southern border look at the governors of states affected directly Biden is stopping them from doing something about the invasion on their own he wants the destruction of this country. Or at minimum eight million new democrat voters no matter the cost. Only way they will stay in power barring starting a major war.

Top Bottom