• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Seriously. Try The Wine Bar. Just show up and order the special, medium rare. It's perfect. Burger special changes weekly, and they're all amazing. The best so far has been the Blue Cheese Filet Mignon burger. They grind the meat right there. It's AMAZING!

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, I's in the area, so I went to the Jasmine Fusion for lunch. I had the Pad Thai noodles with shrimp, scrambled eggs, lime and cilantro, Penang Curry chicken soup and a Cucumber salad.

Not my cup of tea. I get the concept of fusion, but Cilantro doesn't go with Thai seasoning. Portions were children's size. Noodles were clumped and gooey, couldn't eat them. pricey.

"Wok hay" was not there, they didn't even now what "wok hay" is.

I'd say go at your own risk, some might like it..

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Ok, I's in the area, so I went to the Jasmine Fusion for lunch.
    Not my cup of tea...
    I'd say go at your own risk, some might like it..

We usually have the curries, spring rolls and the shrimp lemongrass soup, and they've never been anything short of excellent. Hmmm...

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Grover's.........oh man it's good but last time I ate there I could feel my arteries hardening up. I think they fry in pure lard. All the local cardiologist should have to pay them a kickback.

I'm pretty sure the local heart docs own it. Haha

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Thai Buffet place thats inside the Car wash. Not sure of the name and can't remember where it was located, but it was AWESOME

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not too many Thai joints inside of a car wash I dont reckon. Figured someone on here might be able to give the name/location

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Not too many Thai joints inside of a car wash I dont reckon. Figured someone on here might be able to give the name/location

I don't do buffets, but I believe it's Siam Thai, not to be confused with Siam Asian Diner. It's on 9th, north of airport, near underwood.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn! That should be in the bikini thread. Sexy, with a capital E... Ha!

well, imo, there's limit to what should go on a burger.......beans? Really? What's that green stuff under the tomato? Also, if you can't get your mouth on it and have to cut it up with a knife, is that really a burger? That's more like Shepard's pie.

Each to his own, I reckon.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't do buffets, but I believe it's Siam Thai, not to be confused with Siam Asian Diner. It's on 9th, north of airport, near underwood.

Nope, me neither. I do the Mongolian BBQ( where you pick the raw food and they stir fry it right then) and sushi/sashimi. I like the sweet and sour soup, with big slices of mushroom and tofu.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    well, imo, there's limit to what should go on a burger.......beans? Really? What's that green stuff under the tomato? Also, if you can't get your mouth on it and have to cut it up with a knife, is that really a burger? That's more like Shepard's pie.

Weekly special. This week, black beans & avocado. Don't care what's on it. It all plays second fiddle to the meat. Regardless of your choice of toppings, you CANNOT deny that meat.

I like to cut it in half to check the meat, I do that with my steaks as well. I don't do overcooked meat. If I cut it in half and it's not cooked how I ordered, it goes back.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Weekly special. This week, black beans & avocado. Don't care what's on it. It all plays second fiddle to the meat. Regardless of your choice of toppings, you CANNOT deny that meat.

I like to cut it in half to check the meat, I do that with my steaks as well. I don't do overcooked meat. If I cut it in half and it's not cooked how I ordered, it goes back.

Nope I can't deny that that meat is 10 degrees from raw, in the middle. For me, red meat has to be fully cooked. The only meat I eat raw is sushi grade Tuna and well, you know( rhymes with sushi)....lol

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nope I can't deny that that meat is 10 degrees from raw, in the middle. For me, red meat has to be fully cooked. The only meat I eat raw is sushi grade Tuna and well, you know( rhymes with sushi)....lol

That meat is perfect. It is a perfect medium rare. If you go well done on beef , you're missing out.

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that my burger can beat up your burger. Lol.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

C'mon... Next yer gonna say there's a size limit on titty's! :)

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I don't care how big they are, if it's that level of perfection I'll fit them in my mouth just fine.

Top Bottom