• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I started with a 17 Gen 2 in the early 90's then I got a 21 OD gen 3 then a 19 Gen 4 FDE. I had a Glock rainbow! lol. I have since sold the 17 and traded the 21, hanging on to the 19. So yes, I do indeed like Glocks.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I decide to trade in my 21 for a 30 yesterday. :madgrin: My 21 sat in a small quick access safe by my bed most of the time as I would not carry it. The 30 seems to fit my hands better & if I feel the need to carry a 45 I can.

I polished up the trigger, feed ramp, & then lubed her up. This morning I went to the range & I put 200 rnds threw it. It ran flawlessly as you expect from a glock. It also shoots pretty dam good. I was shooting a little high as I have not shot my 45 since all the ammo craziness started. I am sure with a little more practice I will be back on track.

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tried the Gen 1 .45 when they came out and couldn't hit the broad side of my ex wife's ass! Swore em off forever as just a goofy, blocky, ugly gun.

A friend let me (ie-made me) shoot his gen 3 .40 cal... Damn! Felt good, made holes right where I aimed!

They're still goofy, blocky and ugly, but either they changed or my hands changed... Much more gooder now!
    I still don't understand why they're named the way they are.. If yer gonna have a 9mm gun, just call it a Glock 9
    And maybe "compact, carry or full size". Same for all other calibers. I'm not smart enough to know the difference between a 17, a 23, a 26, or whatever.

The reason they are named that way is the G17 was the 17th patent for Gaston Glock's company. As for my favorite Glock I would have to agree with Fupa I own both a G17 gen 3 and a G26 gen 4 and the 26 shoots just as good as my 17, the 26 is my go to gun.

BIG B

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I love my wife's G23C. Such an accurate gun and absolutely the most reliable gun we have ever owned. Few thousand rounds without on single failure of any kind. Just got PX4 sub compact and kinda wished I got a G27, but the Beretta does shoot great also.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes I love all my glocks... I have the 17, 26 Gen 4, 19, 21SF, G36.

Got Threaded Barrels for the 21SF, 17, and 19 for the Gemtech Blackside 45 and Trinty 9mm Suppressors.

They all shoot like a dream

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had the opportunity to shoot the new xds9 the other day, still havent found anything that could hold my 26's jock strap. The search continues..

Robbie2883

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had a 21 I loved. Got rid of it for my 4th gen 23 and LOVE it. Just put the extended slide release on, did the 25 cent trigger job and added a 3.5 connector. Made it THAT much better!

Looking to pick up a 27 now. :)

Austin01WS6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A couple weeks back went to sell my g26 (don't know what I was thinking). Went shooting yesterday and like always had me grinning. I love glocks but the 26 has something about it the others don't.

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a G22. I do love it. I am more attached to my 1911s but if I had to choose one the glock no doubt wins. Simple. Reliable. every gun nut needs at least one glock.

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love my glock 27, ive beat that thing to hell and carried it everywhere, i take it diving and shoot the thing underwater, never skips a beat. Got a glock 29 too, just got to get my 10mm loads up to where they need to be.

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have commented on this thread several times & I own two glocks. 26 & 30. One of these day I will get a 27 just because.

I also own the new XDS 9 & I like it. It is the best of the singles stack I have tried. The XDS is more accurate then the Kahr CM9 but does not seem quite as accurate as my glock 26 for longer ranges (20+YRDS). Could just be me but probably is a result of the slim design & how it fits my hands. I do feel they missed the boat but by not making it much lighter. If it weighed the same as my Kahr CM9 it would be perfect. I will be keeping it.

I love the feel of the 26 in my hand & how well I shoot it. Sometimes I need something thinner especially living here in the deep south & the XDS fits the bill nicely.

Nice to see you around again Fupagunt.

Last edited:

Capt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't have a 26, but,i have bought a 9mm lone wolf conversion barrel for my 27,also have a 19.Shot both yesterday at oakridge and love shooting them,hate to say it but starting to lean toward the 19.Just a fun fun fun gun to shoot.Did I mentionFUN!

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love my G26 gen 4 with night sights, crimson trace laser grips, in a n82tactical iwb holster
    eve3equ5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom