• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Decided to hit the range today to sling some lead, and I decided I was only gonna bring my EDC. A Gen3 G26. After 300 FLAWLESS rounds of various brands of FMJ and about 100 HP's, I realized why I love these tupperwear guns so much. Out of all the Glocks I own, hands down without a doubt the 26 is my favorite and I shoot it the best even with these oversized dickbeaters I have on the end of my arms.. It is super accurate for such a small gun, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Anyone else love their Glocks as much as I do?

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Decided to hit the range today to sling some lead, and I decided I was only gonna bring my EDC. A Gen3 G26. After 300 FLAWLESS rounds of various brands of FMJ and about 100 HP's, I realized why I love these tupperwear guns so much. Out of all the Glocks I own, hands down without a doubt the 26 is my favorite and I shoot it the best even with these oversized dickbeaters I have on the end of my arms.. It is super accurate for such a small gun, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

I have to agree 100 % I sold my 17 because I can shoot my 26 just as good. I still have a 21 that I keep for home defense & situations where size & weight do not matter.

Joe

Last edited:

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Want to sell it ?

Hopin4aboat

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know yet I pick up my new G17 from jimmy's on sat and will let yah know sun evening.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting choice in caliber man, what made ya go with the GAP?

Alittle smaller and a little better than the 45 ACP, and a few years ago, I got such a good deal on a few K rounds of ammo. I couldn't refuse. So I had to have 2. Duel Wielding isn't that what it's all about?

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tried the Gen 1 .45 when they came out and couldn't hit the broad side of my ex wife's ass! Swore em off forever as just a goofy, blocky, ugly gun.

A friend let me (ie-made me) shoot his gen 3 .40 cal... Damn! Felt good, made holes right where I aimed!

They're still goofy, blocky and ugly, but either they changed or my hands changed... Much more gooder now!
    I still don't understand why they're named the way they are.. If yer gonna have a 9mm gun, just call it a Glock 9
    And maybe "compact, carry or full size". Same for all other calibers. I'm not smart enough to know the difference between a 17, a 23, a 26, or whatever.

Patoz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tried the Gen 1 .45 when they came out and couldn't hit the broad side of my ex wife's ass! Swore em off forever as just a goofy, blocky, ugly gun.

A friend let me (ie-made me) shoot his gen 3 .40 cal... Damn! Felt good, made holes right where I aimed!

They're still goofy, blocky and ugly, but either they changed or my hands changed... Much more gooder now!
    I still don't understand why they're named the way they are.. If yer gonna have a 9mm gun, just call it a Glock 9
    And maybe "compact, carry or full size". Same for all other calibers. I'm not smart enough to know the difference between a 17, a 23, a 26, or whatever.

23 & 27 (.40) and love both sizes.

The number has nothing to do with the caliber. The glocks are named/numbered in the order they are developed and produced starting with the Glock 17, so named because it was the 17th patent of the company. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock

Another example of this is WD-40, so named because it was the 'Water Dispersant' formula number 40.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alittle smaller and a little better than the 45 ACP, and a few years ago, I got such a good deal on a few K rounds of ammo. I couldn't refuse. So I had to have 2. Duel Wielding isn't that what it's all about?

I've got a bunch of 45 GAP ammo I don't need... Send me a PM if interested in it and I'll give you an inventory. Maybe we can work out a deal.

Bob

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to agree 100 % I sold my 17 because I can shoot my 26 just as good.

Joe

I did the same thing. I've had my G26 since 1999 and love it. I have no idea how many thousand rounds I've put through it. The only other Glock I've kept is a G30 which is also a great shooter. I've owned and sold two G17s (Gen 3 & Gen 4). I never learned to shoot them well.

Top Bottom