• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The "real" virus is in the vaccine. Covid is a cold virus. We can't make a vaccine for a cold virus as it is always mutating. The vaccine has been forced with harmless saline solutions in batches. I guess it would look really suspicious to kill off all vaccinated people in 1 round. Seems like a test to see how far they can push you and make you do what they want. Seems to be working well, 95 degrees outside and seeing 1/2 - 3/4 of the people out and about with masks on. I thought it was agreed over a year ago that masks don't work.
    Oops too much said, here comes fbi
    Proven in a lab that just the spike proteins in the shots cause Covid symptoms by themselves even when no virus is present. The hundreds of thousands of spike proteins in each shot train the body immune system to reproduce more spike proteins and in short time there's millions of microscopic spike proteins in the body causing all the same Covid-like symptoms even when there's NO VIRUS present. Proven in a lab. Let me say it again... Proven.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815-091035_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210815-091035_Chrome.jpg
      366.5 KB · Views: 50
    • Screenshot_20210815-091104_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210815-091104_Chrome.jpg
      357.9 KB · Views: 49
    • Screenshot_20210815-091119_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210815-091119_Chrome.jpg
      350.4 KB · Views: 46

eglinhunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have been to just about ever fastfood restaurant in Okaloosa and South Walton during this COVID-19 mess started. I never so much had a sniffle. Two weeks ago my wife and daughter attended a birthday party at a park. The day after several of the kids started vomiting and having diarrhea. I figured they drank some of the bay water while swimming. One of the boys tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday a week and a half ago. This Monday my daughter tested positive. By Wednesday my wife and I have it. I would have bet money I was one of the people that catch it and have no symptoms. As I should have come in contact with covid way sooner than this.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have been to just about ever fastfood restaurant in Okaloosa and South Walton during this COVID-19 mess started. I never so much had a sniffle. Two weeks ago my wife and daughter attended a birthday party at a park. The day after several of the kids started vomiting and having diarrhea. I figured they drank some of the bay water while swimming. One of the boys tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday a week and a half ago. This Monday my daughter tested positive. By Wednesday my wife and I have it. I would have bet money I was one of the people that catch it and have no symptoms. As I should have come in contact with covid way sooner than this.
    i pray your recoveries will be swift and complete, take care of allcon

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Take "Centrum Silver for Men 50+", even if you're only 40. Pound that C, D and Zinc every day.

Last edited:

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Since this began we take Vitamin C, D3 and Zinc religiously, not getting the vaccine !!!!!

Gingershooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The "real" virus is in the vaccine. Covid is a cold virus. We can't make a vaccine for a cold virus as it is always mutating. The vaccine has been forced with harmless saline solutions in batches. I guess it would look really suspicious to kill off all vaccinated people in 1 round. Seems like a test to see how far they can push you and make you do what they want. Seems to be working well, 95 degrees outside and seeing 1/2 - 3/4 of the people out and about with masks on. I thought it was agreed over a year ago that masks don't work.
    Oops too much said, here comes fbi
    So generally curious as someone who doesn't trust the government (myself) with what you are saying I would take the exact opposite approach at looking at it. If the vaccine was the virus why would the government want to keep the people that don't trust them? Your ideology is kind of flawed, it would be better to keep the sheep then the wolves. The government was intended at helping when first created and since being created has been used to divide and control.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Hmmm...I'm reading online (mayo clinic) that most people get sufficient zinc from their daily food intake and that too much (i.e. over 40mg daily) is not healthy. :confused:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CDC has discontinued the emergency authorization for the PCR test. Per the CDC website, got till end of December to find some other way. Too many false results, positive and negative. Everybody will have to do blood tests (or some other tests?) And just wait when they get the bill and also about the same time all the labs in the whole country get backlogged then testing will slow down and almost stop, guaranteed
    OK, I believe it is the PCR test that simply returns a positive or negative result; will expand shortly. First problem is, the PCR also returns a positive on the flu virus. Yep, you could simply have the flu and be "positive" for COVID. Now you know why we have "so few" flu cases thus far, they are calling it all COVID. Person dies and the body tests "positive;" COVID related death.

Now the expansion. The PCR test does not test the viral concentration in your system. You can test positive with the PCR and not have enough viral concentration to make you sick, or to be contagious. Now you know why people test positive, quarantine, and yet never develop a symptom. I saw something a while back saying De Santis was going to direct that all COVID tests in Florida must be the test that returns viral concentration, but don't know where that went, if anywhere.

So yeah, the results of the PCR test are questionable, and leave themselves open to interpretation, manipulation, and general fear-mongering, IMO.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmmm...I'm reading online (mayo clinic) that most people get sufficient zinc from their daily food intake and that too much (i.e. over 40mg daily) is not healthy. :confused:
    FWIW, I take a Zinc supplement during the day, and ZMA (the Z is more Zinc) at night. The ZMA helps me sleep like I did in my 20's (over 50). Combine with a low-carb, keto/carnivore diet, I look (weight loss 25+ pounds), feel better, and am physically in better in shape than when in my 40's. Oh, and I don't need no little blue pills. If I'm not healthy, I like it. YMMV.

If interested, Google Dr. Shawn Baker MD or Dr. Ken Berry MD.

Last edited:

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    OK, I believe it is the PCR test that simply returns a positive or negative result; will expand shortly. First problem is, the PCR also returns a positive on the flu virus. Yep, you could simply have the flu and be "positive" for COVID. Now you know why we have "so few" flu cases thus far, they are calling it all COVID. Person dies and the body tests "positive;" COVID related death.

Now the expansion. The PCR test does not test the viral concentration in your system. You can test positive with the PCR and not have enough viral concentration to make you sick, or to be contagious. Now you know why people test positive, quarantine, and yet never develop a symptom. I saw something a while back saying De Santis was going to direct that all COVID tests in Florida must be the test that returns viral concentration, but don't know where that went, if anywhere.

So yeah, the results of the PCR test are questionable, and leave themselves open to interpretation, manipulation, and general fear-mongering, IMO.

The Nobel Prize winner that invented that rtPCR test. Dr Kary Mullis just so happen to die when the plandemic started.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Well my sister in law has it. In the er awaiting a bed. Had the shot, infusion and breathing treatment, now has pneumonia... were all praying. Damm this virus and damm those who caused it.
    The ERs are slammed. :(

My wife is working tons of OT shifts since they are so short on nurses.

Top Bottom