• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Fast Food..... and or restaurants in general. I know 6 people in the last few weeks that have suddenly caught it. No changes in their routine, no outside exposure to anyone new. Seems to be a larger than normal surge. Tinfoil hats on!!

** add flu season is normally in the fall and winter......what gives??

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Armored Up.

Well it never made sense to me that so many of the covid doomers that I know were in drive through fast food lines every day. You’re terrified like it’s the second coming of the Black Plague and your eating food likely prepared by some random teenager in a greasy room mostly not even visible to the public. Right.

Then there is the debate that obesity is statistically more dangerous than covid. (Ok I made that up but I’ll bet a 100.00 bill that it’s true)

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Armored Up.

Well it never made sense to me that so many of the covid doomers that I know were in drive through fast food lines every day. You’re terrified like it’s the second coming of the Black Plague and your eating food likely prepared by some random teenager in a greasy room mostly not even visible to the public. Right.

Then there is the debate that obesity is statistically more dangerous than covid. (Ok I made that up but I’ll bet a 100.00 bill that it’s true)
    I think the CDC said that.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Worse yet I heard on the news this AM that a lot of the DEER population have it. So there goes hunting season.
    60% of michigan deer supposely have it, now how did that happen? they are socially distanced for sure....

i think that is BS.

but in my circle, yes, several have gotten it in the last 2-3 weeks, two older sisters ,78 & lower 80's from our church passed away first week of august from complications from covid, they rarely went anywhere that i know of..

fixing to enter hermit stage.

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Armored Up.

You should probably have a word with Mike Lindell before offering a wager.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    60% of michigan deer supposely have it, now how did that happen? they are socially distanced for sure....

i think that is BS.

but in my circle, yes, several have gotten it in the last 2-3 weeks, two older sisters ,78 & lower 80's from our church passed away first week of august from complications from covid, they rarely went anywhere that i know of..

Write your manifesto!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Here is my take. Forget about the first phase. Let's talk about this new spike. All these people that have been locked up or go out in full armor in fear of getting it, have now been vaccinated and going back to their daily life. They have it but vaccine keeps them from being ill feeling so they are passing it on and not knowing they have it. Now I may get it tomorrow, but I don't wear masks and haven't changed any of my daily routine and feel I've built up some resistance to it because I'm healthy.

No scientist, just my ignorant opinion.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Worse yet I heard on the news this AM that a lot of the DEER population have it. So there goes hunting season.
    And dogs. Was on the news yesterday that dogs get it, too. The "animal reservoir" for viruses that can go both ways means we'll be dealing with fall out from this bioweapon for decades.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-225014_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20210312-225014_Gallery.jpg
      257.5 KB · Views: 63
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Armored Up.

It's true. A dozen other things more deadly than anything in the coronavirus family of viruses and there's was never a freak out of this magnitude
    covid truth.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-072232_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200928-072232_Chrome.jpg
      227.8 KB · Views: 72
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

i think that is BS.

How the F do the scientists know that? Did they nose probe 60% of the deer?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Your kidding, right?? I've been in the woods in the last 10 days.. .
    Rebel is floating around on a man-made island in one of the biggest freshwater lakes on earth. He's going to be the last man standing, guaranteed

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Fast Food..... and or restaurants in general. I know 6 people in the last few weeks that have suddenly caught it. No changes in their routine, no outside exposure to anyone new. Seems to be a larger than normal surge. Tinfoil hats on!!

** add flu season is normally in the fall and winter......what gives??
    Well, thinking about it, the food trucks do criss cross the continent and haul imported food and the insides of those trucks never get washed, are sheltered from sunlight and are hot as incubators

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Bill gates sounds like Bob Barker. "Help control the population, have your pet spade or neutered" lol

Top Bottom