• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That is NOT a wolf. That is pathetic and despicable, that's what that is. Gees woman, get the flock out of the woods before you kill someone else's pet.

View attachment 186389
    husky vs wolf = easy id in my eyes

that is not a wolf by any means if you ever saw a wolf before

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You know they say a name makes the person. There's a whole science behind that how certain people with certain names are predestined to act a certain way. An example of this are stripper names. You won't ever see a "Brandy" or "Candy" run for political office :) and likewise every woman I have ever known named Amanda was rocking a crazy set of eyes and was about as crazy as it gets. This woman named Amanda that killed this dog is no exception ;) look at her eyes... that lady is unhinged... I believe she really did think she was threatened by that puppy. On the positive side sometimes the crazy ones are good in bed

Last edited:

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know they say a name makes the person. There's a whole science behind that how certain people with certain names are predestined to act a certain way. An example of this are stripper names. You won't ever see a "Brandy" or "Candy" run for political office :) and likewise every woman I have ever known named Amanda was rocking a crazy set of eyes and was about as crazy as it gets. This woman named Amanda that killed this dog is no exception ;) look at her eyes... that lady is unhinged... I believe she really did think she was threatened by that puppy. On the positive side sometimes the crazy ones are good in bed
    I’m not sure we can blame all of the genius actions in this world on names. I’m going with the internet is making people dumber or it’s food related. Take a gander around the next fast food chain you enter. Let me know if you see any sign of intelligence

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I’m not sure we can blame all of the genius actions in this world on names. I’m going with the internet is making people dumber or it’s food related. Take a gander around the next fast food chain you enter. Let me know if you see any sign of intelligence
    Can't forget that rat poison called fluoride in the water for population control. Rats are mammals just like us. Flouride is poison, in our water. Get a Big Berkey ceramic water filter for everybody you love and care for. The biggest source of fluoride is your toothpaste. Look that up... there's no scientific evidence for fluoride helping your teeth whatsoever but there is a ton of evidence for fluoride lowering your IQ by a good 20 or 30 points. Boost your productivity and your social interactions and your mental sharpness by switching to fluoride free toothpaste. Also quit eating instant eggs and fast food eggs. Liquid egg products are allowed to be up to 30% fluoride, by law

Top Bottom