• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure looks proud of her stupid. She's not alone, I'm sure. People like that don't let truth get in the way of what they believe. Unfortunately, they also tend to flock together, encourage each other, and bring their kids up the same way. Moral of the story? Try not to look or act like a wolf??

LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is not news, where I am from you shoot stray dogs anyway. You want to see Terrible watch stray dogs pull a calf of its mom and kill it. If the owner really released 20 of these they would be torn a part by wolves or mate and join in with them producing chicken snatching coy dogs that aren’t afraid of humans and causing nothing but problems. We are talking Montana here not LA. I bet she did it on purpose to show the previous owner anyway and the bleed hearts caught wind.

LordPorter1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe someone is busing the dogs out there

Ditchdoc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She’s dumb for posting pictures but she said it was aggressive towards her. I’ve seen dogs do some pretty horrible stuff, I’d have shot it too. Assuming, she is telling the truth.

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Can't forget that rat poison called fluoride in the water for population control. Rats are mammals just like us. Flouride is poison, in our water. Get a Big Berkey ceramic water filter for everybody you love and care for. The biggest source of fluoride is your toothpaste. Look that up... there's no scientific evidence for fluoride helping your teeth whatsoever but there is a ton of evidence for fluoride lowering your IQ by a good 20 or 30 points. Boost your productivity and your social interactions and your mental sharpness by switching to fluoride free toothpaste. Also quit eating instant eggs and fast food eggs. Liquid egg products are allowed to be up to 30% fluoride, by law
    Hmmm... got me to thinking, why do we need tooth paste anyway? All brands have abrasives in them that scratch teeth. Why isn't brushing teeth with only water enough?

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is a donkey south of Hwy 4 in the Blackwater forest that has an official sign from the forestry department warning you there is a donkey ahead lol It’s obviously on private land in a fence but someone must have shot one to get that sign

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Hell it reminds me of that time I shot that neon orange deer that time. It's a good thing I did. Because when I got closer I saw it had done gunned down some poor hunter. I guess I just wounded the deer tho because he got away. Be on the lookout for him. He's easy to spot but he's deadly as hell

Top Bottom