• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    (1) People buying don't have the money.
    (2) People selling are asking too much.
    (3) People buying are using their cash for other things.

It's 100% a buyers market right now. People asking MSRP for there used stuff are going to sit on it a good long while. Hence the reason you see adds bumped for 3, 6, 12 months with no takers.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Because some of the stuff is ridiculous. $400 light? $200 dollar AR trigger?? $150 dollar brakes? $600 dollar IR/laser "target designator"?
    You get the drift, total buyers remorse I'd say.
    Hey now, I like some of those things. Its worth it to pay more for quality when I can.
    The less money we all have, the harder and harder it is to justify spending on this and every other hobby we have.

LMK if you find a sub $300 IR laser target designator that isn't a piece of trash. ;)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Hey now, I like some of those things. Its worth it to pay more for quality when I can.
    The less money we all have, the harder and harder it is to justify spending on this and every other hobby we have.

LMK if you find a sub $300 IR laser target designator that isn't a piece of trash. ;)
    Your right, but why would I need one?? (Ir designator)

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes sir, I concur, and the BCA is near 8K rounds now!

How dare that CHEAP BCA keep running!
    I know some people like plowing the fatties without teeth and driving Dodge Neons.

I'm sure it feels ok but I'll never know...

And if you've never driven a high end car or hunted with a Swaro or S&B, you just don't know the difference...

Ignorance can be bliss... ;);););););)

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    I know some people like plowing the fatties without teeth and driving Dodge Neons.

I'm sure it feels ok but I'll never know...

And if you've never driven a high end car or hunted with a Swaro or S&B, you just don't know the difference...

Ignorance can be bliss... ;);););););)

You have designated yourself as the "Man in the High Castle". The only attribute you seem to possess is the ability denigrate other people and elevate yourself. I'm certain many people pray for you.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess you don't like pushback on your insinuation that cheap stuff is fine and expensive stuff is for suckers...

I identify people with thin skin. It's a carry over from work where I learned it was impossible to be insulted by someone you don't know or respect, and at the same time you attempted to find everyone else's 'button', the thing that get them crazy mad.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I have noticed that some members seen to think they can ask gunbroker prices for their goods… Then they wonder why their add just sits…

$10k SCAR was hilarious - then posting a price list that has the scar priced $1,500 above current gunbroker sales for a brand new one.

Some people just don’t want to accept they paid too much. I know I paid too much for some of my stuff - but nothing that I want to sell so I don’t care. I figure by the time my kids get it then it will be worth more.

Top Bottom