• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    I guess you don't like pushback on your insinuation that cheap stuff is fine and expensive stuff is for suckers...

I identify people with thin skin. It's a carry over from work where I learned it was impossible to be insulted by someone you don't know or respect, and at the same time you attempted to find everyone else's 'button', the thing that get them crazy mad.
    You do not know my background, or what I have lived through. There are others on this forum who have endured more than I. We are not "Thin Skinned". We have become wiser over the years, but we are also less tolerant for BS like your's. There is no need for what you do on this forum. If you are wealthy and enjoy a good life with luxurious items, be happy and thankful for it. Live and Let Live.

A little advice from an "Old Guy", Don't let work carry over into your life unless it's good. Also, if you keep looking for buttons to push, one day you will find
    "that one", and then wish you never had.

Have a Blessed Day.....:)

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You do not know my background, or what I have lived through. There are others on this forum who have endured more than I. We are not "Thin Skinned". We have become wiser over the years, but we are also less tolerant for BS like your's. There is no need for what you do on this forum. If you are wealthy and enjoy a good life with luxurious items, be happy and thankful for it. Live and Let Live.

A little advice from an "Old Guy", Don't let work carry over into your life unless it's good. Also, if you keep looking for buttons to push, one day you will find
    "that one", and then wish you never had.

Have a Blessed Day.....:)
    iu

Top Bottom