• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Up for sale is a perfect condition Heckler & Koch FABARM FP6 pump 12 GA-shotgun. This gun has been fired very little and is in as-new condition. It features a beautiful parkerized finish without a scratch on it, an integrated picatinny rail on top and a fully threaded barrel with protector nut. Factory iron sites are included and I have also added an IProtec light mounted and included in the sale. This gun is one of the most accurate, best patterning shotguns I have ever personally fired. The action is as smooth as butter and recoil is more than manageable.

Price: $500 OBO

This is a gorgeous gun which is hard to part with, it is an all around great shooter and would make a fine addition to anyone's collection. Unfortunately other projects have already been started that now need to be retroactively paid off, so I will be listing this and a few other beauties this week. I will also be listing up some accessories and package deals on items so keep your eyes open for future listings.

I much prefer cash but trades are always an option. I am picky and but the worst I can say is no so hit me up if you have something interesting to throw at the deal. Thanks for looking.

Specifications for this firearm:

Heckler & Koch replaced their entire line of shotguns with those manufactured by FABARM. , H&K released the FP6 for military, law enforcement and home defense use.Features of the weapon include a chrome-plated trigger, slide release, and shell carrier. There is also an oversized triangular push-button safety. The trigger group is held in the receiver by two pins which makes removal for cleaning and maintenance very easy.

The machined receiver is manufactured from lightweight Ergal 55 alloy and is drilled and tapped for scope mounting. Three of the four variants were sold with an attached Picatinny rail for mounting optics or accessories and the bottom forward edge of the forend is also drilled to accept an accessory rail. These shotguns are sold with their Tri-bore barrel which is a deep-drilled, machined barrel with three separate internal bore profiles. Beginning at the chamber and forcing cone, the bore is enlarged to .7401" to soften recoil while the second profile is in the middle of the barrel gradually choking down to .7244" to emulate a cylinder bore profile to increase velocity. The final bore is the FABARM choke system which consists of standard choking followed by a cylinder profile at the muzzle which serves to improve shot patterns and distribution. The muzzle is threaded to accept one of five different chokes or a muzzle brake/compensator.

Attachments

• IMG_2590.jpg
      IMG_2590.jpg
      631.4 KB · Views: 316
    • IMG_2591.jpg
      IMG_2591.jpg
      662.2 KB · Views: 322
    • IMG_2592.jpg
      IMG_2592.jpg
      499.1 KB · Views: 314
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.