• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    wish this sonofabitch would be this concerned about our southern border, and the thousands pouring over, invading the us, bringing TB, lice, measles, and other assorted diseases from all over the world...

Blinken has made four trips to Israel since the Oct. 7 attacks that Hamas militants inflicted on southern Israel, killing around 1,200 mostly civilians, kidnapping another 250 and committing torture and other atrocities, according to Israeli officials.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    wish this sonofabitch would be this concerned about our southern border, and the thousands pouring over, invading the us, bringing TB, lice, measles, and other assorted diseases from all over the world...

Blinken has made four trips to Israel since the Oct. 7 attacks that Hamas militants inflicted on southern Israel, killing around 1,200 mostly civilians, kidnapping another 250 and committing torture and other atrocities, according to Israeli officials.
    Funny you say that.
    I saw random small videos showing how bad it is in France. The streets are, or was recently at least, stacked with mattresses. Thousands. Every street alley was littered with them. The bedbug and lice thing is crazy bad there now from thier migrants. So even the clean people are being invaded by the bugs just due to the sheer numbers involved.
    We're next in line for this too. Some places are already terrible from all the plague like stuff that comes with the illegals.

IronBeard

Master
    Life 101. If the good idea fairies would just leave people the F alone, people would figure out how to live together or just stay the F away from each other. As it should be.

But, noooo. We're "elected," and have a "constitutional" duty to govern (RULE) and do whatever it takes to turn whatever we "think" is right for you into "laws."

Carl

Master
    Life 101. If the good idea fairies would just leave people the F alone, people would figure out how to live together or just stay the F away from each other. As it should be.

But, noooo. We're "elected," and have a "constitutional" duty to govern (RULE) and do whatever it takes to turn whatever we "think" is right for you into "laws."
    But it’s so warm and comfy in my house as I bask in the warm glow of propaganda. Maybe next election?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Israel thinking of letting wild boars loose in the hamas tunnel systems... to root out hamas fighters, and to trigger any tunnels that are booby-trapped...

thinking out of the box... muslems hate pigs... along with that, ideas have been floated to use sewage water to flood tunnels also, instead of saltwater...

IronBeard

Master
    Carbon monoxide. Lays at the lowest points and can be pushed out later with clean air; ask a coal miner. None of the evidence/intel gets destroyed, and the resistance gets black-flagged. Hypothetically speaking of course; just for entertainment; something I saw on the Internet. The endless delays/threats give me reason to believe someone really doesn't want to "win."

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Carbon monoxide. Lays at the lowest points and can be pushed out later with clean air; ask a coal miner. None of the evidence/intel gets destroyed, and the resistance gets black-flagged. Hypothetically speaking of course; just for entertainment; something I saw on the Internet. The endless delays/threats give me reason to believe someone really doesn't want to "win."
    I am sure the IDF wants to be let off the leash just like any army but they too realize its the optics too . They must be seen as the victims and not as the savages ,war is just a political tool for all powers. Poison gas is something that the Israelis want not ever to be seen using for obvious history reasons . They tried to gain the release of as many hostages as they could then when the deal was not to their advantage they turned loose the tanks again . Sadly i have little hope of a large number of hostages will be found alive hamass considered them useless excess baggage weeks ago and took and i think action .Wars now days are won or lost through a weapons scope AND a camera lens narrated by biased or non biased reporters along with gullible viewers .

sloporsche

Marksman
    Is the NYT a believable news outlet…? I doubt it. Sounds too crazy.
    The US did it in the aft-can [Afghanistan] for years ,giving war lords millions of cash for friendship ...along with trillions of dollars ,twenty years of training armed forces that folded in 2 weeks ...no one got demoted over that

IronBeard

Master
    I am sure the IDF wants to be let off the leash just like any army but they too realize its the optics too . They must be seen as the victims and not as the savages ,war is just a political tool for all powers. Poison gas is something that the Israelis want not ever to be seen using for obvious history reasons . They tried to gain the release of as many hostages as they could then when the deal was not to their advantage they turned loose the tanks again . Sadly i have little hope of a large number of hostages will be found alive hamass considered them useless excess baggage weeks ago and took and i think action .Wars now days are won or lost through a weapons scope AND a camera lens narrated by biased or non biased reporters along with gullible viewers .
    Yeah, Israel's first mistake was allowing the media in. IMO, that showed their "hand" in that they jumped into something they couldn't handle without global support/sympathy from go. Thanks for that. Using that logic, I'm gonna go sign paperwork for a house I can't afford, plus 2-3 vehicles, and a boat expecting GCGF to all pitch in and help me "afford" it :rolleyes:

Those repatriated will be forever changed. Another thing that seems to be slipping through the cracks (ignored?) is the physical abuse hamas is inflicting on those (mostly women) they encounter. Part of that regional culture, and others, since the beginning of time...

No longer a surprise to me, but women joining the military, and those encouraging them to do so, ought to see/understand it. Oh, and men are not exempt from such abuse in that culture. And "elected" representatives routinely opine that just such people may be infiltrating via our open borders...

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Doesn't matter what makes sense, between the evangelical Christians and the politicians on the AIPAC payroll - support for israel is guaranteed. WHO RUNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE ANYWAYS???????????????????????????????????????????????????

IronBeard

Master
    Doesn't matter what makes sense, between the evangelical Christians and the politicians on the AIPAC payroll - support for israel is guaranteed. WHO RUNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE ANYWAYS???????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Can't comment further without hurting feelings, and feelings outweigh facts, but yeah, I get what you are saying.

Federal reserve is run by the global banking conglomerate. Hope and prayers might change it all, or not :cool:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    fjb is holding up delivery of munitions already paid for by Israel..

know ye this; i would sell them any munitions they wanted, if they would promise to level gaza to the height of 4' max. get rid of these troublemakers that no one wants in their country.

sloporsche

Marksman
    fjb is holding up delivery of munitions already paid for by Israel..

know ye this; i would sell them any munitions they wanted, if they would promise to level gaza to the height of 4' max. get rid of these troublemakers that no one wants in their country.
    It might be a political ploy to show the anti israel bloc that he is doing something to end the war and the term munitions might be a ruse like weapons not high on a priority level are being slow walked. ..............or he is a two faced jerk off getting bad advise from his string pullers .......5 more months to go

Top Bottom