• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Probably the same reason you didn't take a crowbar to Kissinger... or did you support him?

Have you seen the conservative networks lately? Most of these guys not only supported but regard him as a national hero.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Have you seen the conservative networks lately? Most of these guys not only supported but regard him as a national hero.
    I had no love or hate for the guy all that was important at the time was he got us out of vietnam ,they were rather confusing times back then because we were young and most of us loved our country but questioned it.

M60Gunner

Master
    So they are insurgents instead of a legitimate government and military? Do you mean terrorists in control? Is Israel a legitimate government with a legitimate military? Again I ask, 20% of the population of Israel is Arab. They serve in the Israeli Supreme Court and hold seats in the Israeli Parliament and serve in the Israeli military. They have every right that a Jewish citizen has. How many Jews live in Gaza serve in their government or their court or their
    I had no love or hate for the guy all that was important at the time was he got us out of vietnam ,they were rather confusing times back then because we were young and most of us loved our country but questioned it.
    My wonder is who replaces him atop the pyramid? My dad was stunned when I told him to watch as the presidents get elected the first thing they did was visit him to kiss the ring.

sloporsche

Marksman
    My wonder is who replaces him atop the pyramid? My dad was stunned when I told him to watch as the presidents get elected the first thing they did was visit him to kiss the ring.
    Henry had a reporte with quite a few world leaders AND their behind the curtain advisers ,it was wise to seek his council[and others] before dealing with them . I think too the US wielded more power and respect on the world stage back then unlike the weak figurehead sleeping in the whitehouse at the present . If there is a big unofficial silent undercover ambassador/s now days i have no idea who.

Hinote

Expert
    I was two years old when he left office. I didn't know what a crowbar was and I was incapable of lifting it much less striking Henry as he was launching rockets out of my kitchen at civilians in 1977. Sorry I failed my country. I'll try and do better the next time someone fires a rocket from my home or a school or a church. Please forgive me. I'm a changed man.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    It’s one thing to learn from history.

It’s another to live in it, everyday.

It’s 2023, and almost 2024.
    Seems like a lot of people need to Get Over It already.

Eat a bag of concrete and harden the f@<{ up.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

drown the rats.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Not really, we try to learn from history to better understand today.

You just venting? Get over what?

Ideally, learn from history, resolve to not repeat mistakes, then MOVE ON.

This incessant garbage of living in the past and blaming modern day people for the actions of others in the past is insane.

Someone attacks your family right now? Retaliate right now.

Someone attacked your great grandfather 100-years ago? On what planet does that give you “the right” to attack that person’s great-grandkid?

That great-grandkid doesn’t need to get a damn Christmas card from you, but they also don’t deserve your attack simply because of the actions of someone else.

The “historical victim” mentality is WEAKNESS, and there is way too much of it these days.

Judge someone on THEIR actions TODAY, not on their distant relatives 100-years ago.

Add religion to this BS, and you’ve got epic levels of “are you kidding me” insanity.

DustyDog

Master
    I think this eye-opener fits right here. Keep in mind that this is written by a Jewish writer in a Jewish publication:
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

There were 6 million Jews in Europe before WWII. 6 million were "exterminated" in the "death camps". Now, SEVENTY-FIVE YEARS after WWII ended, there are 6 million "holocaust survivors".

How can this be? Well, a Jew could have been run out of Germany in the '30s because he was a communist (communists like Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky [all Jewish] were, among others), then heading over to the Soviet Union were he went on to run a gulag, and, viola! He is now considered a "holocaust survivor" by their own standards.

"No single authority determines whether or not a person is considered a Holocaust survivor.

At Yad Vashem, we define Shoah survivors as Jews who lived for any amount of time under Nazi domination, direct or indirect, and survived. This includes French, Bulgarian and Romanian Jews who spent the entire war under anti-Jewish terror regimes but were not all deported, as well as Jews who forcefully left Germany in the late 1930s. From a larger perspective, other destitute Jewish refugees who escaped their countries fleeing the invading German army, including those who spent years and in many cases died deep in the Soviet Union, may also be considered Holocaust survivors.

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum has a broad interpretation:

Any person, Jewish or non-Jewish, who was “displaced, persecuted or discriminated against due to the racial, religious, ethnic, social and political policies of the Nazis and they collaborators between 1933 and 1945."

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/what-and-who-defines-being-holocaust-survivor-180972076/

...was "displaced, persecuted or discriminated against"... hmmm...

How strange that "was sent to a "death camp" and somehow miraculously managed to survive" wasn't mentioned.

And who benefited from the "holocaust"? Why, the Zionists, of course.

Who benefited from 9/11? Why, the Zionists, of course.

Who benefited from Oct. 7? Why, the Zionists, of course.

Who will benefit from the coming conflict with China, set in motion by Kissinger in the early '70s? Why, the Zionists, of course.

"Expanding and Controlling the Rothschild Footprint

The Rothschild banking empire grew rapidly during the French Revolution. Mayer Rothschild facilitated payments from Britain for the hiring of Hessian mercenary soldiers.

In the early 1800s, Rothschild sent his sons to live in Naples, Vienna, Paris, and London, in addition to keeping a son in Frankfurt. With Mayer Rothschild's children spread across Europe, the five linked branches became, in effect, the first bank to transcend borders. Lending to governments to finance war operations over several centuries provided the Rothschild family with ample opportunity to accumulate bonds and build additional wealth in a range of different industries."

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

With estimates of their wealth reaching as high as $700 TRILLION dollars, it's easy to see why no one is allowed to know how much they control. Even the Wikipedia article "List of Wealthiest Families" omits them, basically saying that it is impossible to count.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Ideally, learn from history, resolve to not repeat mistakes, then MOVE ON.

This incessant garbage of living in the past and blaming modern day people for the actions of others in the past is insane.

Someone attacks your family right now? Retaliate right now.

Someone attacked your great grandfather 100-years ago? On what planet does that give you “the right” to attack that person’s great-grandkid?

That great-grandkid doesn’t need to get a damn Christmas card from you, but they also don’t deserve your attack simply because of the actions of someone else.

The “historical victim” mentality is WEAKNESS, and there is way too much of it these days.

Judge someone on THEIR actions TODAY, not on their distant relatives 100-years ago.

Add religion to this BS, and you’ve got epic levels of “are you kidding me” insanity.
    Crazy part is acting like the Bible is a legal document containing a record of property deeds. Even crazier is when the people claiming ownership are not who they claim to be:

Carl

Master
    I think this eye-opener fits right here. Keep in mind that this is written by a Jewish writer in a Jewish publication:
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

There were 6 million Jews in Europe before WWII. 6 million were "exterminated" in the "death camps". Now, SEVENTY-FIVE YEARS after WWII ended, there are 6 million "holocaust survivors".

How can this be? Well, a Jew could have been run out of Germany in the '30s because he was a communist (communists like Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky [all Jewish] were, among others), then heading over to the Soviet Union were he went on to run a gulag, and, viola! He is now considered a "holocaust survivor" by their own standards.

"No single authority determines whether or not a person is considered a Holocaust survivor.

At Yad Vashem, we define Shoah survivors as Jews who lived for any amount of time under Nazi domination, direct or indirect, and survived. This includes French, Bulgarian and Romanian Jews who spent the entire war under anti-Jewish terror regimes but were not all deported, as well as Jews who forcefully left Germany in the late 1930s. From a larger perspective, other destitute Jewish refugees who escaped their countries fleeing the invading German army, including those who spent years and in many cases died deep in the Soviet Union, may also be considered Holocaust survivors.

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum has a broad interpretation:

Any person, Jewish or non-Jewish, who was “displaced, persecuted or discriminated against due to the racial, religious, ethnic, social and political policies of the Nazis and they collaborators between 1933 and 1945."

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/what-and-who-defines-being-holocaust-survivor-180972076/

...was "displaced, persecuted or discriminated against"... hmmm...

How strange that "was sent to a "death camp" and somehow miraculously managed to survive" wasn't mentioned.

And who benefited from the "holocaust"? Why, the Zionists, of course.

Who benefited from 9/11? Why, the Zionists, of course.

Who benefited from Oct. 7? Why, the Zionists, of course.

Who will benefit from the coming conflict with China, set in motion by Kissinger in the early '70s? Why, the Zionists, of course.

"Expanding and Controlling the Rothschild Footprint

The Rothschild banking empire grew rapidly during the French Revolution. Mayer Rothschild facilitated payments from Britain for the hiring of Hessian mercenary soldiers.

In the early 1800s, Rothschild sent his sons to live in Naples, Vienna, Paris, and London, in addition to keeping a son in Frankfurt. With Mayer Rothschild's children spread across Europe, the five linked branches became, in effect, the first bank to transcend borders. Lending to governments to finance war operations over several centuries provided the Rothschild family with ample opportunity to accumulate bonds and build additional wealth in a range of different industries."

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

With estimates of their wealth reaching as high as $700 TRILLION dollars, it's easy to see why no one is allowed to know how much they control. Even the Wikipedia article "List of Wealthiest Families" omits them, basically saying that it is impossible to count.
    Oh the most taboo of taboos I wonder why

sloporsche

Marksman
    u of penn donor pulls $100 million due to failure of university president not denouncing anti jewish statements & pro hamas statements...

fafo
    u /penn anyone remember the joe paterno scandal and the lil whinney students protest FOR him ,so its no surprise the latest bunch of brats are like this ....on mommie n daddies dime too . good for the donors pulling their money sadly its the biggest thing now days that gets results ....the money

Bay Ranger

Master
    u /penn anyone remember the joe paterno scandal and the lil whinney students protest FOR him ,so its no surprise the latest bunch of brats are like this ....on mommie n daddies dime too . good for the donors pulling their money sadly its the biggest thing now days that gets results ....the money
    And remember, for those that mommy and daddy didn't pay to go to school Brandon wants you to pay for the loans these Marxist students took out to pay for their indoctrination.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Top Bottom