• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hinote

Expert
    Do you honestly believe that 1,400 dead Israelis are equal to 52,400 dead Americans? How many Israelis would it take to equal the 3,000 Americans who died in 9/11? Whats the dead American to dead Israeli conversion table? How many Israeli lives are equal to the number of American soldiers who died in WW2 liberating the Jews in Europe? What a crock of bs.
    Not what I took from his post. He's using per capita math to make a comparison. Nowhere in that post does it say anything about worth of life.

And America didn't fight WW2 to liberate Jews. That's just silly and disrespectful in my opinion.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Do you honestly believe that 1,400 dead Israelis are equal to 52,400 dead Americans? How many Israelis would it take to equal the 3,000 Americans who died in 9/11? Whats the dead American to dead Israeli conversion table? How many Israeli lives are equal to the number of American soldiers who died in WW2 liberating the Jews in Europe? What a crock of bs.
    I think only an iraeli citizen living their could answer most of your questions about the attack on them and how they feel .

Raven

Master
    War is hell on earth for both sides. Each side trying to kill as many on the other side as possible. That's just how it is. The winner is whoever kills the most. There is a certain train of thought that advocates killing the most as soon as possible so that the killing is over faster and lives are saved. That's where I stand. Save as many lives as possible by killing them all real fast, doesn't matter whose side you're on or who I'm talking to. Get it over fast. Or else more will die unnecessarily. History shows that like half of the casualties from major events like this won't even be from bullets or bombs but rather from starvation, cold weather injuries or from being refugees on foot, dying elsewhere and not even getting to be counted

sloporsche

Marksman
    War is hell on earth for both sides. Each side trying to kill as many on the other side as possible. That's just how it is. The winner is whoever kills the most. There is a certain train of thought that advocates killing the most as soon as possible so that the killing is over faster and lives are saved. That's where I stand. Save as many lives as possible by killing them all real fast, doesn't matter whose side you're on or who I'm talking to. Get it over fast. Or else more will die unnecessarily. History shows that like half of the casualties from major events like this won't even be from bullets or bombs but rather from starvation, cold weather injuries or from being refugees on foot, dying elsewhere and not even getting to be counted
    general sherman said war is cruelty ,don't try to reform it the crueler it is the sooner it will be over . On the other hand the body count tactic did not work for us in vietnam or korea and a few other places . There were more than a few powers [ allies /axis ] that were willing to accept massive dead numbers during ww2, russia ,a ww2 winner lost the most . It can be argued japan gave up only to get a better deal from the US than russia and it seems they were right too. War is a tool in foreign policy of any nation .

Raven

Master
    Korea isn't over. America withdrew the fighting men from Vietnam because of Jane, far left mass media and the suits on Capitol Hill, not killing or the lack of killing

Hinote

Expert
    Korea isn't over. America withdrew the fighting men from Vietnam because of Jane, far left mass media and the suits on Capitol Hill, not killing or the lack of killing
    Bingo! That war was won hands down but America caved to the media and the leftist and just quit. And then Nixon went over to China and gave them a blowjob. The Russians and the Chinese thought we were weak in Korea and found out we weren't so shit moved to Vietnam and they found our weakness. Been exploiting it ever since. That's the real reason we send Ukraine weapons. Straight out of the Russian playbook. We give em guns and bombs and not one American ends up in a body bag

Hinote

Expert
    My question to all of you conspiracy theorist is why isn't there a resistance movement like in Syria or Afghanistan or South America or Asia? Why don't these people in Gaza grab some crowbars and bricks and revolt against these assholes hiding and firing weapons out of their hospitals and schools and apartment buildings? Are they that afraid? Or do they really support what Hamas is doing?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    My question to all of you conspiracy theorist is why isn't there a resistance movement like in Syria or Afghanistan or South America or Asia? Why don't these people in Gaza grab some crowbars and bricks and revolt against these assholes hiding and firing weapons out of their hospitals and schools and apartment buildings? Are they that afraid? Or do they really support what Hamas is doing?
    the majority support hamas....

Hinote

Expert
    Overwhelming majority. We started a war with Britain because of taxes. These freaking people can't crack some heads for hiding rocket launchers in their apartment complex? That place could be a gold mine for trade and tourism and these stupid fawks can't get past someone that was there and worshipping a different God over 1000 years before theirs was even thought of.

sloporsche

Marksman
    many many reasons...they hate the jews more than hamas [ a culture thing],they are surviving well [relative] and do not want to get involved ,they do not want to pick up brick and crowbars to throw down against aks ,they are too old /young, ,they have a job and family and dont want to lose everything ,they would miss their goat if they got killed . Why dont american ghettos rise up against gangs in their hood ...substitute jews with white people/cops and hamas with gangs [a culture thing] imho

DAS HUGH!

Master
    many many reasons...they hate the jews more than hamas [ a culture thing],they are surviving well [relative] and do not want to get involved ,they do not want to pick up brick and crowbars to throw down against aks ,they are too old /young, ,they have a job and family and dont want to lose everything ,they would miss their goat if they got killed . Why dont american ghettos rise up against gangs in their hood ...substitute jews with white people/cops and hamas with gangs [a culture thing] imho
    Yep. Careful with the common sense conspiracy logic lol.

It's also because most just isn't true.
    That's why.

I haven't seen proof yet tunnels and hospitals yet.
    But let's say for one second it is true.
    They found one of Zalenzkis hidey holes was under a hospital lol. He stayed there for ages. Is he now a terrorismzes coward too?
    The fact is. Having a military associated with any hospital isn't an outrageous thing. They've done this for ages. Soldiers need doctors also. Getting to doctors is tough. Doctors need protection too. So to see them close together isn't some crazy notion. Let alone connected together. Some militarys, especially insurgent style ones don't have military hospitals at all. Not even a single medic. Have yall ever seen a Taliban Medic with a red cross helmet rush in to save his buddies? I don't think so. So they rely on hospitals just like us civvies do here.

I can keep going and prove 90% of what I've seen about this is all is fake as hell and semi truths mixed with lies. Aka Propaganda. But it gets tiresome pretty fast, makes folks dislike you, and they choose to ignore what ya say anyways.

Hinote

Expert
    Yep. Careful with the common sense conspiracy logic lol.

It's also because most just isn't true.
    That's why.

I haven't seen proof yet tunnels and hospitals yet.
    But let's say for one second it is true.
    They found one of Zalenzkis hidey holes was under a hospital lol. He stayed there for ages. Is he now a terrorismzes coward too?
    The fact is. Having a military associated with any hospital isn't an outrageous thing. They've done this for ages. Soldiers need doctors also. Getting to doctors is tough. Doctors need protection too. So to see them close together isn't some crazy notion. Let alone connected together. Some militarys, especially insurgent style ones don't have military hospitals at all. Not even a single medic. Have yall ever seen a Taliban Medic with a red cross helmet rush in to save his buddies? I don't think so. So they rely on hospitals just like us civvies do here.

I can keep going and prove 90% of what I've seen about this is all is fake as hell and semi truths mixed with lies. Aka Propaganda. But it gets tiresome pretty fast, makes folks dislike you, and they choose to ignore what ya say anyways.
    So they are insurgents instead of a legitimate government and military? Do you mean terrorists in control? Is Israel a legitimate government with a legitimate military? Again I ask, 20% of the population of Israel is Arab. They serve in the Israeli Supreme Court and hold seats in the Israeli Parliament and serve in the Israeli military. They have every right that a Jewish citizen has. How many Jews live in Gaza serve in their government or their court or their military?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    So they are insurgents instead of a legitimate government and military? Do you mean terrorists in control? Is Israel a legitimate government with a legitimate military? Again I ask, 20% of the population of Israel is Arab. They serve in the Israeli Supreme Court and hold seats in the Israeli Parliament and serve in the Israeli military. They have every right that a Jewish citizen has. How many Jews live in Gaza serve in their government or their court or their military?
    I'm not sure where this line of questions is going. Or how it applies to what I said. I don't pretend to know the semantics as they wish for use to know it at least. Anyone here as far as I'm concerned don't either unless they're there. As far as the Jews they don't really have a choice. They're compulsory. So all of them are military nearly. They still stripped thier guns away tho oddly enough prior to it all.
    I mean I'd be happy to answer as I know it so far but I don't think ny opinion really matters. I'm just stating facts based on common sense. As I said ir will anger some. I'm not even sure why exactly that is. I'm not debating you per say. I'm debating the narrative.
    Each time it's brought up tho, in typical fashion... when folks point out flaws in what's going on they get hit with "what about ism's" that isn't even related to the topic instead of debating the facts pointed out. Sort of like how people defend facts pointed out about the whole Biden deal. He don't have supporters. Instead he has supporters of the party (which are few, and lots... and lots of Trump haters instead.) They then will gather and clobber you with anti Trump rhetoric when all you did was point out a Biden regime problem.
    It's kind of like if I say Tom Selleck robbed Alec Baldwin. Then people leap in the mix and say "oh yeah what about that Whoopi Goldberg tho!"
    People would look at them as thier crazy if they did. Someone with war recently and politics... this is fair game and logical.
    It just isn't.

Heck I didn't even bother on how it would make sense to see an AK in a hospital in those crazy places. We have armed guards here. If I broke in and filmed thier guard room and showed the world they're terrorists by posting pictured of thier handcuffs and glock racks or mags somewhere someone in the world would belive it too I guess.
    We're calmly trying to explain what yall are seeing bud. Then explaining the stuff that isn't a flat lie, and pointing out what shred is real is also being mislabeled. That's all.
    Me and others are seriously not trying to be rude or say your bad. Just separate your feelings from it all for a second and apply logic is all we're asking.
    This is seriously getting way out of hand. It has Americans fighting Americans already. That's how this stuff works. It's toxic as hell.

DustyDog

Master
    Probably the same reason you didn't take a crowbar to Kissinger... or did you support him?

DustyDog

Master
    Again I ask, 20% of the population of Israel is Arab. They serve in the Israeli Supreme Court and hold seats in the Israeli Parliament and serve in the Israeli military. They have every right that a Jewish citizen has.
    That's strange. Arabs in Israel have every right that the (supposed) Jews have, but in the Palestinian territories, all rights of the Arabs are trampled upon by Israel. I think the video below explains that Arabs do not have the same rights in Israel:

Top Bottom