• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    In a single day, over 1400 people were sl@ughtered by Hamas terrorists in Israel; over 240 were kidnapped- Mothers and fathers, babies, kids, and grandparents, taken from their homes - kidnapped to Gaza and held in terrible conditions.
    Israel is a small country- let's take, for example, if it would have happened in the stats- percentage-wise, this attack equals over 52,400 mu*rdered people and 8,983 kidnapped.
    Or in the UK, over 10.457 were mu*rdered, and 1793 were kidnapped.
    Now think again- What if it were you?
    Everyone is talking about a ceasefire these days- remember- there was a ceasefire on October 6th.

DustyDog

Master
    BINGO!

" ...Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations... "

The Israel of the Bible was a people, not a country that wasn't created until 1948! And going further, the nations they were scattered among were also peoples, a "nation" in this context being akin to an extended family. So the nation of Israel (an extended family) was scattered among the nations (all the other extended families). It would make no sense to say that the country of Israel was scattered among other countries!

AGAIN: "I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley... " They are not talking about gathering land-masses (i.e., countries) into the valley, but gathering people into the valley.

Some people need to invest in a dictionary. I suggest the Oxford English Dictionary... all 20,000+ pages of it... and in the print version, either standard (you'll need more than three feet of strong bookshelf space) or compact (micro-printed, but still 20,000+ pages), so you can see what the definitions have always been, not what they changed them to yesterday!

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    BINGO!

" ...Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations... "

The Israel of the Bible was a people, not a country that wasn't created until 1948!
    Yes correct, a country created by a dying empire we beat twice….bailed out twice…

And in recent history, the populace have called us an evil empire(while worshiping an inbreed monarch) for retaliating to terrorism.

Which is aside the point that yes, Israel is a country created after ww2. because Europe didn’t want Jews anymore and the Jews didn’t want to be there anymore. I don’t blame the Jewish people: no English speaking person gave two ships about pogroms or camps until hitler bombed London. The rest of the continent didn’t seem to mind those two traits of the third reich.

I’ve said this before…. The Jews and the Palestinians are both people the rest of the world hate. It’s too bad they can’t find a common ground and work together. That strip of desert would be a powerhouse in the region within 5 years, and *maybe* a player in super powers in a decade. At least a g8.
    I don’t care which side won’t play ball with that notion. Both have proven to be stubborn and asinine. As has been said before: world looks different when your kids might get drafted.
    Pump as much Monopoly money as you want, whatever. If you haven’t spoken with a recruiter, stop calling for all our war with an Iranian proxy. Some things are bigger and uglier than us peasants understand, unless you’ve seen it.
    Let’s focus on the boarder, economy, elections… hell health care. Plenty of problems in our front yard to address.

MAXman

Master
    In a single day, over 1400 people were sl@ughtered by Hamas terrorists in Israel; over 240 were kidnapped- Mothers and fathers, babies, kids, and grandparents, taken from their homes - kidnapped to Gaza and held in terrible conditions.
    Israel is a small country- let's take, for example, if it would have happened in the stats- percentage-wise, this attack equals over 52,400 mu*rdered people and 8,983 kidnapped.
    Everyone is talking about a ceasefire these days- remember- there was a ceasefire on October 6th.
    My brother was on NAS the day some Saudi lit it up.

If Italy and Brazil wanted to declare war on some religious etc IN MY YARD because of it, I’d feel like they should tend their own while we did likewise.

This is a regional conflict. America cares because of religious connotations.

I’m not religious. If someone wants to defend the holy land, by all means.
    If someone wants to send me or my people to defend their holy land…

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    we cannot hide from this, or stay out of it..
    "If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
    - Dr. Thomas Sowell

Carl

Master
    *Interbreeding races might be unpopular for the skinheads, but it’s hard to hate someone who’s your child’s mother. Understand the games those in power play, and find subversive ways to fight. It’s easy for me to say, with campaign ribbons, lost friends and a minority wife/mixed child. I get to base my opinion on individual actions. If someone’s wrong, don’t buy what they’re selling
    Of course the problem isn't just black and white (pun intended). From the Jerusalem Post:

Israeli Jews and American Jews have made a different bet about what keeps Jews safe. Both American and Israeli Jews believe that being a minority in majority cultures has made the Jewish people extremely vulnerable through our history. But, American Jews believe that America is different from all the previous Diaspora communities. In America, Jews are safe because here everyone is a minority. Therefore, the best defense for Jews in America is to promote the values of diversity and tolerance which we believe are at the heart of American culture.
    For this reason, we American Jews are heavily invested in continuing to see ourselves as a minority. The resurgence of white supremacy threatens a lot of minorities – Muslims, Asians and Blacks, as well as Jews. So, in responding to antisemitism, focusing most of our attention on white supremacy reassures us that we are, in fact, still a minority and that we are in solidarity with all of the other American minorities. This response fits our core narrative.
    But, are we a minority? Much of America no longer sees us that way. In fact, a lot of antisemitism is being directed at us because we are perceived as being the majority. In America, we’ve been kicked out of the ‘club of the oppressed’ and we are increasingly seen as white and privileged and therefore part of the oppressing class. Israel is seen by many on the Left as being a majority culture oppressing a minority.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    the young captives, teens, were put on motorcycles & burned with hot exhaust to mark them, so if they escaped, they could be easily identified & recaptured...

satan is behind this false religion.... kill them all, let the Good Lord sort them out.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Or they touched thier leg on the hot exhaust during the chaos while escaping as they likely never rode a bike before, let alone piggy back on top of the hot exhausts....

Leg brands don't even make sense. Why brand a leg that a pair of pants can't easilly hide the mark even being seen? Even if they're in shorts, the legs are the hardest things to see in large crowds. It just don't pass the smell test.
    If they was branding them for this reason they'd put it on thier face. Faces you can see thru crowds easy. In fact it's how they marked slaves in China for this very reason in the past.
    Besides it's way easier to heat up let's say a fire poker and just do it that way. The whole using a whole motorcycle to do it sounds, well... pretty exhausting.

Sounds scary and mean tho. And people will believe it. People will in turn use it as a reason to revenge kill too. It never ends.

Please just ask simple questions is you do choose to listen to all this propaganda.

I'd be picking apart the lies of the other side too btw. Not just the IDF silliness. But the powers that be have decided we can't see all that. And show us only what they want us to see. Which is the definition of, propaganda. So that's why many who speak up vs the Ukraine, and now the IDF are seen as supporters of the enemy. I'm not. I just call BS when I see BS.
    In fact. Them hiding people from being able to see lies on both sides is causing a perfect Streisand Affect to happen. We now have idiots marching in support of the other idiots who would throw them off a roof if they could lol. But they don't know that because that too was hidden. Funny how that works.

I've realized when I say things in type form I come across as rude. I'm not trying to be. Nor am I attacking anyone here personally.
    I simply hope people catch on is all and really think about what they're trusting. This will costs us all alot very soon if we don't fix our issues here first. We're a stone throws away from being France or Ireland. Let that sink in. We're next. This war will just create more refugees for our politicians to ship in, and wars for our kids to fight in.
    It has to stop, now.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Or they touched thier leg on the hot exhaust during the chaos while escaping as they likely never rode a bike before, let alone piggy back on top of the hot exhausts....

Leg brands don't even make sense. Why brand a leg that a pair of pants can't easilly hide the mark even being seen? Even if they're in shorts, the legs are the hardest things to see in large crowds. It just don't pass the smell test.
    If they was branding them for this reason they'd put it on thier face. Faces you can see thru crowds easy. In fact it's how they marked slaves in China for this very reason in the past.
    Besides it's way easier to heat up let's say a fire poker and just do it that way. The whole using a whole motorcycle to do it sounds, well... pretty exhausting.

Sounds scary and mean tho. And people will believe it. People will in turn use it as a reason to revenge kill too. It never ends.

Please just ask simple questions is you do choose to listen to all this propaganda.

I'd be picking apart the lies of the other side too btw. Not just the IDF silliness. But the powers that be have decided we can't see all that. And show us only what they want us to see. Which is the definition of, propaganda. So that's why many who speak up vs the Ukraine, and now the IDF are seen as supporters of the enemy. I'm not. I just call BS when I see BS.
    In fact. Them hiding people from being able to see lies on both sides is causing a perfect Streisand Affect to happen. We now have idiots marching in support of the other idiots who would throw them off a roof if they could lol. But they don't know that because that too was hidden. Funny how that works.

I've realized when I say things in type form I come across as rude. I'm not trying to be. Nor am I attacking anyone here personally.
    I simply hope people catch on is all and really think about what they're trusting. This will costs us all alot very soon if we don't fix our issues here first. We're a stone throws away from being France or Ireland. Let that sink in. We're next. This war will just create more refugees for our politicians to ship in, and wars for our kids to fight in.
    It has to stop, now.
    hot exhaust seems a tad high on my no meter too

DustyDog

Master
    5 years old, but more pertinent than ever (2 hours total; ADHD sufferers need not apply):

Part 1

Part 2

Hinote

Expert
    air strikes are hitting gaza ,i guess they got the best deal they could from hamas returning the hostages ,gloves off now they need to get it done quickly . I do not hold too much hope on the remaining hostages
    Yep. Hamas kept playing games by waiting to the very last minute of the deadline and then quickly shoving the minimum of 10 people in a van and releasing them. I think the last straw was when Hamas claimed responsibility for gunning those people down at that bust stop in the West Bank on Thursday killing that pregnant mother and three others. Turns out Hamas doesn't really care about getting aid for their civilians or a ceasefire. Who'd a thunk it?

They did get 81 hostages back for 240 convicted prisoners. How many hostages are still alive or haven't been traded to other Jihadist organizations is unknown. As of now 101 of the 240 have been released so I guess it's up to the IDF to get the rest.

Raven

Master

Don't see this in Western culture. I guess not yet at least.

Bet mom and dad are super proud of their little bundles of joy :) my son could do that at 5 years old too, only difference is he has a US Marine for a dad. These kids parents are all combat veterans, living in a war zone since birth. Nothing alarming here, just survival of the fittest. Same song and dance since the dawn of time, only now it's on the internet for all to see and cast their own individual brand of judgement. I'm not alarmed. I accepted the challenge a long time ago. I hope my kids who are all adults now are well trained enough to accept the challenge, too, and I hope they pass on the skills to their kids too

Carl

Master

Do you honestly believe that 1,400 dead Israelis are equal to 52,400 dead Americans? How many Israelis would it take to equal the 3,000 Americans who died in 9/11? Whats the dead American to dead Israeli conversion table? How many Israeli lives are equal to the number of American soldiers who died in WW2 liberating the Jews in Europe? What a crock of bs.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom