• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Israel_Attack.png

Please send money to the same people who control the U.S. government, the Federal Reserve and all the other major central banks, Hollywood, the MSM, etc., etc. Don't believe the staged photo-op? Just look at this pic:

gazarimal_2023-10-18_195802.png

OOPS! My bad! That's GAZA. Here is Tel Aviv:

Tel_Aviv.jpg

DustyDog

Master
    More recently, historians have pointed to economic factors, arguing that aggressive taxation destroyed the empire's economy and finally the empire itself. But what really happened? The answer, according to Oxford historian Peter Heather, is that unchecked immigration and invasion led to the gradual dismantling of the empire. Heather tells the story of this massive and crippling wave of hostile immigration in his new book, The Fall of the Roman Empire. For modern Americans grappling with issues of empire abroad and facing the beginning elements of unchecked immigration themselves, the book is fascinating, if somewhat disquieting, reading.

I don’t doubt that we could find many examples. What goes up must come down I guess..
    Here's what's funny: WE are told that we must import every ethnic, national, religious, and racial group from ALL OVER THE PLANET, yet they say there must be a two-state solution in Israel/Palestine since there is NO WAY those TWO groups can live together in one country!?! Well, WHY do we have them both HERE??? : )

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Here's what's funny: WE are told that we must import every ethnic, national, and racial group from ALL OVER THE PLANET, yet they say there must be a two-state solution in Israel/Palestine since there is NO WAY those TWO groups can live together in one country!?! Well, WHY do we have them both HERE??? : )
    That's a great point but I guess it doesn't matter as long as Walmart is open and Sunday night football still plays.

Hinote

Expert
    The hostage deals are nothing new in Israel. Yahya Sinwar, Hamas military leader, was released in a hostage swap along with 1000 others for one Israeli soldier in 2006. Sinwar is believed to be the mastermind behind the Oct. 7th attack.

These hostages will never be the same, especially the children, but at least they're alive. For some that might be worse than death.

DustyDog

Master
    These hostages will never be the same, especially the children, but at least they're alive. For some that might be worse than death.
    Yep... Hamas should've just killed them, like Israel is mercifully doing to thousands of children in Gaza... you know, "put them out of their misery" and all (smh)

Snake-Eyes

Master
    ?
    Thousands of dead children in Gaza, huh? Is there a believable source for that observation?

DustyDog

Master
    ?
    Thousands of dead children in Gaza, huh? Is there a believable source for that observation?
    How about the same ones that reported that Hamas killed 1400 Israelis? Did you believe THAT?

CNN: "Hamas killed 1400 Israelis"

Some people: "Only terrorists kill innocent civilians!"

CNN: "Israel killed 14,000 Palestinians"

Same people: "I don't believe it!"

Snake-Eyes

Master
    How about the same ones that reported that Hamas killed 1400 Israelis? Did you believe THAT?

I was asking a legitimate question. However, I see that you were just exaggerating to prove your point of view. Got it.

If your stance is that it was all staged, then are the hostages just actors, too? Or were they actually taken hostage? If real, then Hamas just took hostages and didn’t kill anyone? I don’t see how your argument makes sense.

As for believing whether a terrorist organization would commit terrorist atrocities? Yes. I believe they did.

As for believing that the IDF killed thousands of children in Gaza on purpose? I find that doubtful.

A debatable point is whether the children were a primary target or collateral damage.
    1) Hamas made Israeli kids Primary Targets.
    2) If kids in Gaza were killed by IDF, I’m inclined to think collateral damage with Hamas as primary targets.

Who knows, though, since “news sources” are suspect these days. Hence my question to you earlier.

Regardless, I still support the Israeli campaign for overwhelming “payback” and annihilation of Hamas.

I’ve been to that part of the world.
    I’m rooting for the Israeli’s on this one.

DustyDog

Master
    Amazing how many Americans haven't the slightest ability to put themselves in someone else's shoes.

Imagine that someone on the other side of the planet claims that America is run by a megalomaniac with weapons of mass destruction. So they bomb your house, and justify it by saying you voted for your government. And imagine there were children in your house, but they claim that's because you were just using them as "Human shields". And imagine that it turns out the claims of WMDs were just LIES.

Let's say you as a young child were the only survivor when your families home was bombed. When you grew up, would you hunt down the people who bombed your house so you could... what... offer them blowjobs? Or maybe something a little different? Israel is creating far more "terrorists" right now than they can possibly kill... which, of course, is the plan. Keeps the ignorant fearful so they will willingly part with their money, so that the same government that created the "terrorists" can supposedly "protect" them from said bogeymen.

SEE 9/11

RINSE/ REPEAT

IT'S ALL A CHARADE

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Amazing how many Americans haven't the slightest ability to put themselves in someone else's shoes.

Imagine that someone on the other side of the planet claims that America is run by a megalomaniac with weapons of mass destruction. So they bomb your house, and justify it by saying you voted for your government. And imagine there were children in your house, but they claim that's because you were just using them as "Human shields". And imagine that it turns out the claims of WMDs were just LIES.

Let's say you as a young child were the only survivor when your families home was bombed. When you grew up, would you hunt down the people who bombed your house so you could... what... offer them blowjobs? Or maybe something a little different? Israel is creating far more "terrorists" right now than they can possibly kill... which, of course, is the plan. Keeps the ignorant fearful so they will willingly part with their money, so that the same government that created the "terrorists" can supposedly "protect" them from said bogeymen.

SEE 9/11

RINSE/ REPEAT

IT'S ALL A CHARADE

You seem to be skipping some steps.

So, I’ll ask: in your opinion, did Hamas cross into Israel on October 7th and kill and capture Israeli men, women, and children?

DustyDog

Master
    You seem to be skipping some steps.

So, I’ll ask: in your opinion, did Hamas cross into Israel on October 7th and kill and capture Israeli men, women, and children?
    Certainly appears that they did... now ask yourself why a Zionist would allow that to happen. Which is the same reason our leadership... in concert with the Zionists... allowed 9/11 to happen. REMEMBER: The 9/11 pilots learned to fly HERE, and our government was warned about that. Not to mention:

https://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/pol/wtc/oblnus091401.html

Hinote

Expert

Interesting link about the attack on the USS Liberty. Not that it'll make any difference to some.

DustyDog

Master

Interesting link about the attack on the USS Liberty. Not that it'll make any difference to some.
    Perfect example of why we have no business over there... and by "business", I'm including the $300+ billion we've given Israel since its founding.

Hinote

Expert
    And got nothing in return?

Are you an isolationist? Not an insult just asking so I know how to move forward when addressing your post.

Carl

Master

Failed Israeli false flag, obviously they didn't intend on any crew being left to tell the story.

Raven

Master

MAXman

Master
    -Israel creating more terrorists*,
    If you haven’t, watch Fuada on Netflix. The first season… I’ve always felt that shows a good example of how to turn a good person bad (both sides.)
    For the last 15 years I’ve looked at things like good and bad are bs, everything is subjective. Take it from there.
    I hate when people who don’t want to fight get slaughtered, I think we can all agree that’s bad. Who’s worse? Ask that honestly, think hard on the answer.

- USS Liberty* yeah, we were engaged in total war with a whole mother country since then…. Check the tags on your clothes. (We are friends with Vietnam now. )
    Israel says they made a mistake. We said they made a mistake. Idfk, my dad and then I did whole careers since then.

10 years after hitler shot him self and west Germany was our ally, worth ww3 over. Bringing up something from the 60’s maybe obtuse.

- isolationist* yeah just about. Gave the best years of my life to a war that was the only thing trump and Biden agreed on ending. not complaining because it worked out great forme. Not so much for others, and my son is getting close to that age that I think twice.
    We got a lot of problems here. Whichever side you agree with, the border/spending/racism/career politicians need to be addressed.
    Probably shouldn’t throw money at panhandlers while our house is on fire.

I’d say it’s complicated. A couple times over. Neither country produces oil, we don’t get unlimited supplies of lighters/clothes/batteries from either. No one is talking about china right now…

America has never cared about what is right, only what is profitable. I don’t like it, but I understand it. Keep your eyes open when you see this shat, and pretend you have skin in the game.

*Interbreeding races might be unpopular for the skinheads, but it’s hard to hate someone who’s your child’s mother. Understand the games those in power play, and find subversive ways to fight. It’s easy for me to say, with campaign ribbons, lost friends and a minority wife/mixed child. I get to base my opinion on individual actions. If someone’s wrong, don’t buy what they’re selling

Top Bottom