• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hinote

Expert
    The United States Army has around a million total combat personnel out of 300+ million people in this country. The Israelis just activated a third of that out of 9 million people. Sh!t is about to get bad for Hamas. Remember, all of those Arab countries attacked them and that was over in 7 days. Now the Jews are really pissed so grab some popcorn and watch the magic eraser erase this shiat stain from the face of the earth

Hinote

Expert

Pretty good breakdown of what has happened and what will happen. Apparently they gave up on the "roof knocks".

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Matthew;24

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Realtor

Marksman
    might take a little heat from this, but...

So tired of these college students thinking they know whats best. Punk asses are doing nothing but repeating what these punk ass college instructors are telling them.... shit, stop blurring these videos that are showing the results of war. these young folks are to fragile? BS, the world is a cold hard place, how about preparing the young for the real world? I'm tired of watching these children chanting about something someone told them about... show them what's really going on, they'll cry and they should...

last night I watched Sean Hannity patronizing himself by, saying some shit like "I had to view these images because it's my job, I'll carry the burden of seeing them for the rest of my life, I'll never be the same, blah, blah, blah" Cry me a river Sean.... Go Count bodies in mass graves (after they've been run over by heavy equipment, laying in ditches for weeks) in the Balkans, then tell me how bad a image on a computer screen is. Bunch of babies. please.

War is ugly, the world can be ugly, and why blur the truth? Show what it's really like, maybe these future leaders will be slow to protest and spread hate, or not take the bait....

Am I wrong?

Hinote

Expert
    might take a little heat from this, but...

So tired of these college students thinking they know whats best. Punk asses are doing nothing but repeating what these punk ass college instructors are telling them.... shit, stop blurring these videos that are showing the results of war. these young folks are to fragile? BS, the world is a cold hard place, how about preparing the young for the real world? I'm tired of watching these children chanting about something someone told them about... show them what's really going on, they'll cry and they should...

last night I watched Sean Hannity patronizing himself by, saying some shit like "I had to view these images because it's my job, I'll carry the burden of seeing them for the rest of my life, I'll never be the same, blah, blah, blah" Cry me a river Sean.... Go Count bodies in mass graves (after they've been run over by heavy equipment, laying in ditches for weeks) in the Balkans, then tell me how bad a image on a computer screen is. Bunch of babies. please.

War is ugly, the world can be ugly, and why blur the truth? Show what it's really like, maybe these future leaders will be slow to protest and spread hate, or not take the bait....

Am I wrong?
    Right on!

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Evil will do what evil does.
    People sit back and clutch thier pearls when they see what evil can do.
    Imagine living in a place so dam corrupt that you're forced to watch your babies be torn apart and your loved ones raped as you can only watch and be totally helpless.
    That's the government being defended here and being called "the good guys."

I'm sick and tired of every sheep nation there that's being subjugated like livestock and them blowing literal rape whistles every time local warlords who live literally right next door start raping and killing.
    We have had to literally drop dam parachutes with single shot peashooters so people have half a chance in hell.
    The more we keep running to thier rescue, the longer this will persist.
    Let them fight and learn what we learned. The hard way. Just like we did.
    They're all evil. How dare any government do that to thier people then pretend to care about them

.22 cents

Master
    Has anyone else noticed how many very high quality videos are being released of building being blown up?
    Most cameras are security cameras that save to a hard drive and are looped over and over so they can save the data. It sacrifices quality. It's why security cameras footage always sucks.
    But now. The magically appears cameras running fulltime on every bomb site building being blown. They're not even pointed at the street is what's so odd. Who points cameras directly at large buildings this way and misses the view of the actual streets where all the crime actually happens?
    Just a strange observation I'm pointing out. Very very strange. Any other time something crazy happens we have just snippets of Nintendo looking footage, that's actually aimed at where it should be at least. Even then we rarely ever get audio too btw.
    Exactly. Ive seen video of the kid they had posted on CNN as slaughtered, being coached on how to lay by a tv crew lmao. Propaganda

Realtor

Marksman
    I have seen zero (or I didn't notice) vids on social media (FB) where are these videos? people are talking about them, but I haven't seen them? Are they being deleted because the American public are to pussified to see what's happening in the real world? You know, because we can't handle the truth? Supposed to take the talking heads on TV, and the politicians word for it? WTH?

Ozymandias

Expert
    Check out Reddit r/combatfootage

It makes you wonder why more civilians don’t own guns.

Poor people are just being carted off by groups of hamas.

A nice AR a few mags would make a huge difference.
    Quasi-Civilian gun ownership is a thing in israel but weapons are kept in an armoury and the government fumbled the expeditious release of weapons

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Sick of worrying about assholes in distant lands. Sick of working my ass off paying taxes they send to said assholes. We have plenty of assholes inside our border to deal with..... USA needs to sweep around our back door and quit running around sticking our $$$ and noses into others BS.
    Everytime we stick our noses into " nation building" we get our young killed not to mention the BILLONS wasted and it serves no purpose except making a bunch of $$ for the elite.( assholes) and gearing up our enemies. I'm done with this BS.
    People been saying this since ....................the Revolutionary war.

.22 cents

Master
    I have seen zero (or I didn't notice) vids on social media (FB) where are these videos? people are talking about them, but I haven't seen them? Are they being deleted because the American public are to pussified to see what's happening in the real world? You know, because we can't handle the truth? Supposed to take the talking heads on TV, and the politicians word for it? WTH?

things like this are being deleted by the censors and people pushing this "new world" bs. Take it for what you will. This kid was slaughtered on CNN...or was he?

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Get on Reddit if you are wanting to see footage from both side over there. r/combatfootage
    It’s all there, lots of air strike footage but also the mass amount of dead bodies in the street. I have zero clue about what the “dead boy” on cnn is about because I just don’t watch anything from propaganda news( cnn, msnbc, fox). Having been a 42 month combat veteran in Iraq and Afghanistan, I can tell you that the stuff on Reddit isn’t faked. War is nasty and brutal. I don’t want my kids to have to go through it so I just pray this stays on that side of the world and our politicians (money whores) keep us out of it. Tired of my money flowing to far off lands for other people damn problems.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Get on Reddit if you are wanting to see footage from both side over there. r/combatfootage
    It’s all there, lots of air strike footage but also the mass amount of dead bodies in the street. I have zero clue about what the “dead boy” on cnn is about because I just don’t watch anything from propaganda news( cnn, msnbc, fox). Having been a 42 month combat veteran in Iraq and Afghanistan, I can tell you that the stuff on Reddit isn’t faked. War is nasty and brutal. I don’t want my kids to have to go through it so I just pray this stays on that side of the world and our politicians (money whores) keep us out of it. Tired of my money flowing to far off lands for other people damn problems.
    Not sure which are all fake now. Before hearing of this I didn't even think to doubt photos being faked other than how they stage them to be more dramatic. Apparently they took it to a whole new level of fake and got busted right away.
    Had I saw this photo before they said it was fake I'd be wondering how the little baby had a Neanderthal skull. To any smart person they'd doubt it instantly. Lots fell for it all tho. Now that the isreal government is busted faking things, like Ukraine did too... youll have to check every shred of info here on out.
    Heck the some videos may even be fake for all I know. AI is scary shyt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013_114557_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20231013_114557_Chrome.jpg
      152.9 KB · Views: 48

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Not sure which are all fake now. Before hearing of this I didn't even think to doubt photos being faked other than how they stage them to be more dramatic. Apparently they took it to a whole new level of fake and got busted right away.
    Had I saw this photo before they said it was fake I'd be wondering how the little baby had a Neanderthal skull. To any smart person they'd doubt it instantly. Lots fell for it all tho. Now that the isreal government is busted faking things, like Ukraine did too... youll have to check every shred of info here on out.
    Heck the some videos may even be fake for all I know. AI is scary shyt.
    I don’t doubt some photos a faked I mean hell I’ve been a believe none of what you hear and half of what you see kinda guy. But I can say that video of hamas walking up to dead folks and kicking and stepping of the dead heads are pretty hard to fake. Mangled colorless lifeless bodies are something one doesn’t easily forget.

but yeah with the age of AI it’s getting harder to tell fact from fiction.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I don’t doubt some photos a faked I mean hell I’ve been a believe none of what you hear and half of what you see kinda guy. But I can say that video of hamas walking up to dead folks and kicking and stepping of the dead heads are pretty hard to fake. Mangled colorless lifeless bodies are something one doesn’t easily forget.

but yeah with the age of AI it’s getting harder to tell fact from fiction.
    Yeah the videos are real. At least for now.
    You'd think that would be plenty enough proof to justify anything really. The fact they have to manufacture things to back up some claims tho is just weird.
    I saw also where supposedly Hamas got a hold of Isreal soldier uniforms to get thru checkpoints. So if true there may be video people see of that that will surely sow confusion and people will think they saw Isreal mowing thier own down. Haven't seen any of that tho yet.
    But yeah my point I guess is that this was all crazy and hard enough to try and follow before the fake crap started rolling in. It really wasn't needed.

Ozymandias

Expert
    AI video is still mostly compiled from a collage of ai photos, so they dont look very good. AI gen photos are being disseminated though, like the Photos Ben Shapiro shared of the “burned babies”

Top Bottom