• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    AI video is still mostly compiled from a collage of ai photos, so they dont look very good. AI gen photos are being disseminated though, like the Photos Ben Shapiro shared of the “burned babies”
    Yeah I did a quick check to make sure I wasn't wrong and also spreading misinformation.
    I learned about it first when a bud shared a YouTube video of some Asian guy who deals with AI showing how he ran the images thru an AI image checking site. Come to find out how they can tell for the moment at least is that AI embeds a micro watermark of sorts all over the image. Then the site checks for that.
    So I guess we're a tiny bit safe for that for a little while at least. But the moment a state or individual makes some software that dosent embed a watermark, and is maybe even a tiny bit more real, all news is doomed.
    Dead babies will be the daily news all day every day. It's always dead babies lol. So weird.
    As far as video yeah it's not there yet as far as tech with AI. However, there are even now as we speak alot of very real video game footage be passed along as news. I have to admit a few times it fooled me already. Especially since in most of these areas they have lousy cameras to begin with.
    But I turned my TV off of MSM channels long ago. I may be behind the curve on events but I instead seek out the little news I do get from more trusted sources. But even that is getting hard.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Oh man. Someone found the original image.
    They actually weaponized a cute puppy photo.
    Puppies!.... frikken puppies!
    We're just all doomed. The world has just went slap crazy lol.
    Just shows to what lengths they will goto to influence the sheep and how dumb the sheep are.

DAS HUGH!

Master

.22 cents

Master
    Just shows to what lengths they will goto to influence the sheep and how dumb the sheep are.
    When the magician shows a hand, look for the other. I honestly believe tough times are coming world wide for all peoples while everyone focuses on the middle east. I see it as a catalyst they’re using to further their “great reset” agenda.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Best I can think of is he's quietly bracing for the useful idiots in BLM to flare up.
    Other than that it's time to virtue signal your azz off I suppose lol
    Well he is "running for office"... so that might be it. I think a cage match with the others would be more entertaining. I mean the whole thing is WWF.

IronBeard

Master
    That's exactly how you create 100× more radicals.
    We haven't learned our first lessons well enough, and it shows.
    The flaw is those radicals are allowed to exist, thrive, and breed.

That part of the world values three things, a fire triangle if you will. Tribe/family, power/wealth, and religion. Take one away, and the fire goes out.

IronBeard

Master
    Saw this today. It really makes me worried about America.
    We won't even be able to help any of these crazy places if we don't fix this immediate threat NOW. Forget all this other drama others get thiersleves into.
    This is happening literally while we hear threats of attacks on our soil...
    Tomorrow.
    We're next people. It's just a matter of time.

The armed citizen...

IronBeard

Master
    You and I think like civilized human beings that don't cut a baby's head off or burn them alive. These animals would be radicals no matter what Israel does. The Israelis tore down all the Israeli settlements and relocated all Israeli citizens out of Gaza and left them to hold elections and govern themselves. How'd that work out? Hamas won the PLO lost and they kept right on launching rockets in to the civilian areas in Israel. The Israelis tried to give Gaza to the Egyptians and they said hell no. They tried to give the West Bank to Jordan and they said hell no. Nobody wants these animals in there backyard, not even the Muslims.
    The animal lives in all of us, like it or not. Those that can't/won't control the animal, should be dealt with as animals. Or, we can just keep talking. Yeah, that's working...

IronBeard

Master
    What is the land Israelis hold called, Israel. What is the land Italians hold called, Italy. What is the land Iranians hold called, Iran. What is the land Palestinians hold called, they hold no land. They never did. There is no land ever called Palestine. Because they're Jordanians that got their noses bent out of shape when in 1949 Jews were granted Israel. And they have never gotten over it. I am for a two state solution as long as the land comes from Jordan. Other wise a two state solution is not possible or equitable.
    Maybe we should ask England, and lesser european nations, why once America threw off England they turned their angery embarassment into subjugating all these african/middle eastern tribes/kingdoms? Then abodoned all to run home to deal with the hun, leaving those tribes/kingdoms also angry, embarassed, and FUBAR. Let's leave the un-@#$%ing of what was @#$%ed up over centuries, to those that @#$%ed it up.

Take care of and secure the American homeland Israel: Not. My. Problem. But, get on with what ya feel gotta do. Better there than here.

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Reminds me of the babies removed from the incubators in Kuwait story.
    Plis. Plis! Not bomb baby milk factory.

It's propaganda FFS. Even the truth you are allowed to see is the truth you are ALLOWED TO SEE. I'll believe it when I see it, after I verify facts for myself.

This ain't @#$%in' Star Trek, the next generation people.
    War, no matter what is breaking stuff, killing, and suffering. You take down a building and all in the building go with it. You take out a grid square...

People in, or who have been in the business know that full well. "Surgical strikes," that minimize/eliminate "civilian" casualties, are complete BS. Deal with it, get over it, or just pretend it's not true.

Top Bottom