• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He spoke out and now he is a target.

As Buffalo Springfield once said “It starts when your always afraid, step out of line the man comes to take you away”

Damn shame, Biden is weaponizing his forces !

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He spoke out and now he is a target.

As Buffalo Springfield once said “It starts when your always afraid, step out of line the man comes to take you away”

Damn shame, Biden is weaponizing his forces !
    i truely believe all biden does is fly around and eat ice cream and take 380 days of vacation so far....

it is obama and his crowd running things, why does he have a house in dc?

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    more to it than face value... its the new norm, outspoken and going against the grain gets you on their radar. i hope nothing but the best for him and his employees but we all know the direction its headed. gonna go buy some stuff from GCG tomorrow and talk to the fellers to show my support. hopefully he's up to the task.

Cbobrien

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Im the General Manager at GCG, im also the one the atf targeted the same day. We testified at a congressional hearing against the atf. And that upset the “corporate” bosses at atf, so they sent an agent out to “compliance inspection” our new/unused 07 license, that weve only had for 6 months. When they realized it was unused, they left. That afternoon at 6:57 PM, they attempted another compliance inspection, At my personal FFL. If you guys dont know, i own Drunk Irish Customs LLC, we’re an homebased 07/02 FFL in Pace specializing in cerakote and gunsmithing. We dont do retail sales. I was not home when they attempted to make contact. When they called me to ask my wherebouts, i told them i was working all day, and now out to dinner with my family, and that they would have to make an appointment. To which the agent replied, dont worry, We know where you work.

My inspection was rescheduled, and ive got some important visitors coming to be present during my inspection, As this particular agent has a habit in the past of creating potential violations under his own accord, They will be there to make sure he doesnt try to “bully” a small, homebased FFL with the power of the federal government

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Im the General Manager at GCG, im also the one the atf targeted the same day. We testified at a congressional hearing against the atf. And that upset the “corporate” bosses at atf, so they sent an agent out to “compliance inspection” our new/unused 07 license, that weve only had for 6 months. When they realized it was unused, they left. That afternoon at 6:57 PM, they attempted another compliance inspection, At my personal FFL. If you guys dont know, i own Drunk Irish Customs LLC, we’re an homebased 07/02 FFL in Pace specializing in cerakote and gunsmithing. We dont do retail sales. I was not home when they attempted to make contact. When they called me to ask my wherebouts, i told them i was working all day, and now out to dinner with my family, and that they would have to make an appointment. To which the agent replied, dont worry, We know where you work.

My inspection was rescheduled, and ive got some important visitors coming to be present during my inspection, As this particular agent has a habit in the past of creating potential violations under his own accord, They will be there to make sure he doesnt try to “bully” a small, homebased FFL with the power of the federal government
    You are the man mayne!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I dont know the specifics but that sucks for Miles as well. Used to enjoy visiting his place when I lived in Navarre. Nice guy.

From what I understand:

FDLE background check gave him a proceed/approved (whatever it’s called at that point) and a number. Firearm transferred to buyer.

Fast forward to BATFECES inspection and shows it’s still “pending”.

Miles is given the hit for it. Even though he has the number on the proceed.

Miraculously, not long after, it changes from pending to approved. Guess what the number was? The exact one Miles had on the form. Apparently, he has a crystal ball and just magically guessed the right number, months in advance...

FJB and his oath-breaking goonsquad.

streamylc

Nobody
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is sad AF.... I just had my jaw drop watching this on WEAR TV on YouTube.
    Seeing Miles show up was a punch to the gut.
    How much you wanna bet the current admin is streamlining government entities now based on dissent.... "where does the ATF begin catching up? How about in all those pesky congressional districts."

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i truely believe all biden does is fly around and eat ice cream and take 380 days of vacation so far....

it is obama and his crowd running things, why does he have a house in dc?
    Bigger than that. Gotta open that aperature. Ever since Wilson, maybe before, presidents have been nothing more than a distraction and a single point for one to focus anger/frustration on. Like any other "representative," they are nothing more than a highly-paid buffer/pawn.

F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Those individual agents have to know this is just harassment , plain and simple. Yet they will do it. Just like the raid on Pres. Trumps’ home. No respect for those jack booted thugs.

Heatfan16

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Thank you for sticking up to the BULLY’S,for all of us as well!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree. It amazes me that anybody would work for those agencies. Low integrity.
    You'd have to look up from where I place them to see low integrity. It's all about me and mine. Self before all else. Hard to envision a lower lifeform...

kylo1597

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Please keep us updated

Latest posts

Top Bottom