• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mortimer850

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m not for abolishing the ATF, but their leadership needs to get their priorities straight. Harassing local, lawful business owners is the the answer. We all k ow there are many bigger problems they can be spending their and resources on.

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Like 15 year olds that have glocks with switches... or find those guns from operation fast and furious...

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I’m not for abolishing the ATF, but their leadership needs to get their priorities straight. Harassing local, lawful business owners is the the answer. We all k ow there are many bigger problems they can be spending their and resources on.
    But as a former Federal Prosecutor told me (turned Defense Attorney), the BATFFFFEEEE guys need to get notches on their belts, and it's far easier (and safer) to go after law abiding citizens and FFLs to get those.

Rather than do real LE work and tackle hardened criminals.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Im the General Manager at GCG, im also the one the atf targeted the same day. We testified at a congressional hearing against the atf. And that upset the “corporate” bosses at atf, so they sent an agent out to “compliance inspection” our new/unused 07 license, that weve only had for 6 months. When they realized it was unused, they left. That afternoon at 6:57 PM, they attempted another compliance inspection, At my personal FFL. If you guys dont know, i own Drunk Irish Customs LLC, we’re an homebased 07/02 FFL in Pace specializing in cerakote and gunsmithing. We dont do retail sales. I was not home when they attempted to make contact. When they called me to ask my wherebouts, i told them i was working all day, and now out to dinner with my family, and that they would have to make an appointment. To which the agent replied, dont worry, We know where you work.

My inspection was rescheduled, and ive got some important visitors coming to be present during my inspection, As this particular agent has a habit in the past of creating potential violations under his own accord, They will be there to make sure he doesnt try to “bully” a small, homebased FFL with the power of the federal government
    I was over there yesterday talking to Chris while Justin was installing some sights on a SIG for me and he told me about you being audited and that you are going to have important people present, one of which just happened to be a friend of yours. I know that you will come out smelling like a rose too. Someone needs to take the ATF out back to the woodshed and beat the life out of them. They are as corrupt and crooked as they come, yet they treat law-abiding citizens as though we are criminals.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Any interaction with BATFFEEEEEE Agent #$%$s should always be recorded for your own protection from those #$%ers.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, it's more than leadership, IMO. Every one of 'em swore a constitutional oath. If enough actually meant and understood it, they'd have already removed the unconstitutional from their ranks. But, maybe this is just 4-D chess, and that's about to happen any day now...

skyydiver

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Why not? Genuinely curious to the upside of a federal agency for these four specific items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Why not? Genuinely curious to the upside of a federal agency for these four specific items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Funny, the same lawyer friend explained that the reason the ATF continued was those agents needed 'jobs' after the 21st Amendment ended Prohibition.

So they kept them around and expanded into other areas. So you get the BATTTFFFEEEEEE with all sorts of things to keep the retarded kids busy before they can ''Level Up" to a real 3-letter organization.

Typical government inability to cut civilian employees, something that has never changed to this day.

Personally you could shutter the entire BATFEEEE tomorrow, the faster the better. Send them all packing for real jobs.

Cbobrien

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I was over there yesterday talking to Chris while Justin was installing some sights on a SIG for me and he told me about you being audited and that you are going to have important people present, one of which just happened to be a friend of yours. I know that you will come out smelling like a rose too. Someone needs to take the ATF out back to the woodshed and beat the life out of them. They are as corrupt and crooked as they come, yet they treat law-abiding citizens as though we are criminals.
    Im actually the one that was installing your sights, Im Christian! Atf meeting last monday went well, and theyve gotten the message that they shouldnt be messing around

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Absolutely, Matt gaetz sent his lead lawyer down from DC, and two of his staffers to be present. It was the day congress was back in session otherwise i may have gotten gaetz himself.

Love it! Sucks you had to go thru this. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Love it! Sucks you had to go thru this. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that.
    Agreed, would be nice to see the small nutted BATFEEEEEEEE #$%^es be under scrutiny at that meeting!!!

I'm sure they were complaining behind the scenes to all their friends...

iu

Top Bottom