• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wfaucett10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey all. I have a NIB Stribog SP9A3, this is the roller delayed version. Folding brace. Picked it up from my FFL earlier this week, I just have a preference for the Evo Scorpion. This uses STRIBOG mags. Comes with 3. These come with built-in monolithic irons that flip up. If need be I can get some pictures without the optic. $1,100. Text works best. 850-748-8829.
    e1a25e125b96ef91aad09738a974ffb4.jpg

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I rented a Gen1 or 2 Stribog pistol version at the indoor range in Pensacola last year. I really liked it. Its heavy enough to mitigate recoil and muzzle flip, but not too heavy. It balanced well

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Note: Mags pictured are the new design: reinforces mag seams, new metal feed lips and less gap between lips, new follower design and tighter tolerance around mag lock/release hole. Orig 30 round mags were $25(+-), I don't know if new design mags are available separately yet or the cost. The Delayed Roller system is softer recoiling than the previous blowback system, this also reduced muzzle rise, aiding keeping it on target.

Very nice, GLWS.

wfaucett10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yep these are the ones! These seem to have fixed the feed issues that once were. I know a lot of people are hesitant on these because of that Shill on M A C, but many people have come afterwards to show that this newest update has them doing incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    My biggest concern with previous generations was the reciprocating bolt handle right where I'm most likely to grab it, due to my AR muscle memory. If I remember right, there's a conversion kit to make it non-reciprocating for Gen2, and the newest Gen do not reciprocate from the factory

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom