• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think an SBR will be my next thing to try. Id rather try to get a full auto....... but I don't know many people who have done it or who know the ins and outs of that.
    Getting a machine gun is the same process but you're more likely to have to get one from an individual that's got it on form4. In state, it's not much different but if go across state lines it'll be two form 4s with two stamps and two wait times.

I know a guy interested in selling his MAC but the complete setup is gong to be 5 figures.

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Getting a machine gun is the same process but you're more likely to have to get one from an individual that's got it on form4. In state, it's not much different but if go across state lines it'll be two form 4s with two stamps and two wait times.

I know a guy interested in selling his MAC but the complete setup is gong to be 5 figures.
    I've been on and off looking for a MAC setup with one or more LAGE uppers and a .22 kit if I can find one.
    Know what he has included?

brodband

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    I wonder if anyone has ever been convicted for not securing an NFA item in their home? I'm sure if someone was caught with the item outside the house, but actually inside the home? And yeah... common sense is a non-existent term when discussing ATF/NFA logic/procedure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    lol I knew a dude that secured his suppressors using gun locks through the bore because he didn't have a safe.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Things have changed, I bought several nfa firearms in the 70’s . What they would sell for these days is astronomical.
    Only one of them cost more than a thousand dollars back then. I can’t fathom folks paying todays prices for a range toy. I have one that’s never been fired since it left the factory . My friends were into full auto and talked me into buying the ones I bought .Y’all know how it is if your friends are into something you get caught up in it to.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Things have changed, I bought several nfa firearms in the 70’s . What they would sell for these days is astronomical.

Ran into a guy ten years or so ago at Jay's in Pcola. He was just getting to retirement age then. He was a pre '86 buyer too, but he had never sold any of his. Had less than $10K in them, but his conservative estimate was $200K then. He was glad to have them, as it was going to be the bulk of his retirement.

Top Bottom