• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Regret images did not copy.

Please add marketing@sigsauer.com to your address book.
    Visit the SIG Pro Shop
    Phone Orders: (866) 619-1128

Follow us on:

Home | Pistols | Rifles | Apparel | Accessories | SIG SAUER Academy | Team SIG

TRICK OR TREAT with SIG SAUER
    Get an STL900L or an STL300J STOPLITEâ„¢ at savings that are FRIGHTENING!

Only...
    $169.95

For a limited time

FREE Shipping & Handling

Over a $45 SAVINGS!

The SIG SAUER STL-900L Tactical Light & Laser is the ideal integrated solution for weapons illumination and aiming. High output LED provides a blinding white light, with a strobe function optimized for disorientation. The high intensity red laser works alone or in combination with the white light to provide pinpoint accuracy.

The SIG SAUER STOPLITE is designed to operate as a standalone flashlight, attach to an accessory
    rail or double as a rifle vertical grip. A strobe function acts as a personal defense tool by disorienting the assailant.

The First 100 Callers WHO PURCHASE AN STL get a FREE set of Golden Eagle Premium Ear Muffs!

PHONE ORDERS ONLY. Call (866) 619-1128 or (603) 418-8102

Terms and conditions: Cannot be combined with any other offer. Supplies are limited. U.S. Customers only. SIG SAUER rifle and pistol shown, not included. Sale starts October 23, 2012 at 9AM Eastern. Sale ends October 31, 2012 at 12PM Eastern. You MUST purchase an STL900L or a STL300J to get the FREE ear muffs. Phone orders only. SIG SAUER reserves the right to discontinue all offers and promotions without prior notification.

STAY CONNECTED WITH SIG SAUER

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No Link. came as a direct E-mail from SIG to me. Tried to copy full ad but only text showed up in the thread. I went to the SIG site and norm prices are listed but you can get more info on the lights/lasers. The ad is golden, My word is my bond. Just call the number for info or to order.

While on the SIG site you can go to Promotions and register for a free firearm. This month its a R522 Field Gun. This gets me the special deals like the one in this thread.
    WR

Top Bottom