• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Hey guys: As much as it pains me, I’ve decided to sell my Gen 2 IWI Galil ACE. As you know, IWI makes some of the best weapons in the world and this new Gen 2 Galil ACE is arguably the BEST AK variant rifle you’ll ever own.

This rifle has been admired and “drooled” over by many of my friends, but it has NEVER been fired! I bought it because I was going to go strong into the AK game, but I have since gone in a different direction. It’s so cool that I just couldn’t bear to sell it!

This is an extensive and first class package. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Here is the full list and prices I paid for reference:
    Rifle: $1950
    Complete Streamlight TLR RM 2 1,000 Lumen Rail Mounted Weapon Light System with pressure switch and pad = $130
    Holosun 510C = $309
    Vortex Micro 3X magnifier = $270
    Magpul M-Lok angled fore grip = $27
    UTG slim flip up sights = $50
    10 mags total: (4) Croatian surplus steel AK mags / (6) AK pmags = $120
    645 rounds of ammo (about 60 full brass, the rest steel cased) = .37 X 645 = $239
    Total cost I paid for reference = $3095. (Plus any FFL fee’s, taxes and shipping)

I’ll let this entire package go for $2500.

(Note: I will not break up this package until/unless someone just buys the rifle. But honestly, this is such a screaming deal I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t want the whole thing)

PM or text me at: 8six4-4nine4-91three5

Also, not interested in any trades. I’m working on a new project.

Attachments

• 3E067423-9F7C-4E8C-981D-11D6425B5358.jpeg
      3E067423-9F7C-4E8C-981D-11D6425B5358.jpeg
      502.7 KB · Views: 261
    • 6D20959F-8A64-428B-BE7D-7374CBE01BDA.jpeg
      6D20959F-8A64-428B-BE7D-7374CBE01BDA.jpeg
      508.3 KB · Views: 259
    Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Does yours still have the left side bolt handle that moves back and forth (reciprocating) every time you pull the trigger? I had one of these in 308 before and the left side reciprocating bolt handle almost broke my left thumb. There was talk in the gun forums about IWI fixing that issue. I'd love to get one in x39, but only if that bolt handle doesn't reciprocate

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Hey my friend. Yes, compared to the previous version, the Gen 2 Galil ACE features a different trigger and safety design. The top receiver features a two-piece Picatinny rail. The non-reciprocating charging handle is on the left side of the gun, a solution already adopted on the previous ACE model and designed to facilitate handling with the weak hand. A great update for sure.

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Correction... since it's not been fired I was incorrect. It appears to be reciprocating, but has been moved to the left hand side for weak hand manipulation. From https://www.all4shooters.com/en/sho...ifle-gets-a-makeover-for-the-civilian-market/
    "A non-reciprocating handle is usually considered to be preferable, but not everyone shares this view, since in case of jamming or failure to close many operators prefer to be able to act directly on the bolt, without having to resort to the forward assist or other devices."

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom